Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default pain levels

"The Daring Dufas" wrote

I bumped my bandaged leg yesterday and I'm in a lot of pain and have a
bloody bandage because of it. I was scheduled to do an electrical job
this morning, fortunately, we had a severe thunderstorm come through
so I didn't have to go and I got some more rest. ^_^

TDD

I thought I was going to have an easy day. Working by myself, taking two
sheets of 19' x 3' Galvalume up to the top of the container roof, and
finishing my roof. Got it off the ground, all balanced, then stepped on a
rock that I had been used to keep the sheets from launching in our
treacherous winds. I would give me about a 9.2 on recovery and save, not
dropping anything, and getting the leading edge up to the top plate line
without having the sheet give me a new part line on my doo. But I did feel
something pull in my back down where I broke it. Ah, ****.

I bet it feels better when it quits hurting. Hope it is better tomorrow, as
I am going to go cut and fetch 5 cords of firewood. Will take some pics of
the new auto-loader we made for the trailer to load 16' lengths of trees,
rather than a lot of smaller pieces. Then, just pull them off, cut to
length, split, and stack.

Or, anyway, that's the plan.

Pain is an unforgiving mistress.

Steve