Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Warren E. Harrison Warren E. Harrison is offline

Default Lets roll!

On 8/1/2012 11:23 AM, whoyakidding wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 10:55:40 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 07:39:55 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"
wrote:

Hey, gummer! You haven't posted my message headers for a while. What's
the matter? guffaw

Because I killfiiled the last 5 you used...in the past 16 hours

Now Im going after your internet account.

Gunner

Arf arf arf! The mighty Gunner resorts to claiming to be a tattletale!
Even if you were trying to do that and even if you could pull it off
it's hardly a good solution. He'd just get another account. The real
solution is to cull him! Oh wait shouldn't he already be on the list
and therefore a walking dead man? And yet you feel the need to somehow
shut him up before his demise! I'm getting the feeling you don't
actually believe in the cull... What a ****ing impotent loser.

Ha ha ha ha ha! gummer said several years ago he was going to "cull"
me. He claims Cliff Huprich was "culled", when I know for a fact
(obtained a copy of death cert) that Cliff died of natural causes.