Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Roof jobs, and needing a helper

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 02 Aug 2012
04:37:37 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

That's because the Navy uses canons. ;-)

Cannons? In Hornblower's navy, perhaps. Our navy uses rifled guns.

And "Canons" are the rule books for various religions

Or as guidelines for authors, writing a series of books.

Considering the ferocity of some of the arguments over various
author's work, I'd say that falls under the "various religions"
category. B-)
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake