Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

"HeyBub" on Sat, 4 Aug 2012 07:21:44 -0500
typed in alt.survival the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the Seljuk Turk
armies, and tell them "Leave the following alone [insert list], but
Three days sack. Remember Shiny stuff first." and turn them loose on
some liberal enclave. SF, Hollyweird, Sacramento, elsewhere, and just
let the libs have a true multicultural experience.

Ah, but wouldn't those attacked pull out their guns and devastate marauding
horsemen? After all, the places you name have modern weapons.

No. Wait...

Never mind.

And a gold plated no-prize to our contestant!

==
pyotr filipivich
"Have the Anarchists ever stopped to consider that if they bring
down the American Government, there will be no one to protect
them from the rednecks?"