Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the
Seljuk Turk
armies,

How about borrowing the horde from those credit card commercials?

They are supposed to be the Visigoths, who sacked Rome, though that
was partly a civil war rather than an invasion of outsiders.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)
I don't know why they have English accents. Back then the Britons were
usually the invadees.

Afterwards they settled in Spain, became soft and decadent, and were
conquered by the Moors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

Here's a good one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulagu_Khan
One of my party costumes is his accountant, in chain mail with a
briefcase. I do his "head counts".
122517 122518 122519