Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On 8/2/2012 4:50 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:14:26 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:

On 8/2/2012 2:11 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:41:46 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 8/2/2012 1:08 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 15:47:08 -0400, "
wrote:

No - not a liar, not a lefty.

Yes, and absolutely. You haven't got an honest bone in your body and no brain
to go along with it. Any leftist loon who attempts to get the last word by
redirecting the conversation to a nonexistent group is a real cocksucker. That
would be you, Dumb****.

Yes he has lied through this whole thread. I tend to believe Gunner
about the e-mails;

No e-mails. gummer lied. Remember, the lying **** said he was going to
post the e-mail headers. He didn't because he can't: there aren't any.

Who was addressing you? Crawl back into your "********".

**** off. I worked with a dumb fat **** named Oren once - guy couldn't
find his own ass with both hands and a flashlight.

There for

[sic]

everyone named "Oren" is a dumb fat ****?

I think this is the same one.

gummer said he had accumulated e-mails from me, and that he was going to
post the headers. He's lying, which is why he hasn't posted anything.

Why would anyone believe you now

gummer didn't get any e-mails from me. He's lying.