Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

Gunner Asch on Wed, 01 Aug 2012 17:39:30 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:02:44 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

" wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

How about 'Liberals & Lions' in a huge coliseum? Two teams of 12
each. Then we see who runs the fastest & furthest. ;-)

I want to see the liberal's negotiated peace.

Don't you mean, 'Negotiated pieces'?

VBG

Gunner

I want to revive either a Mongol Horde, or one of the Seljuk Turk
armies, and tell them "Leave the following alone [insert list], but
Three days sack. Remember Shiny stuff first." and turn them loose on
some liberal enclave. SF, Hollyweird, Sacramento, elsewhere, and just
let the libs have a true multicultural experience.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/arti...al-monuments/1

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake