Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Cellphone cameras are proving to be unexpectedly useful

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:31:37 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:17:31 +0100, feebo wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:59:46 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

feebo wrote:

I wonder if this is some satellite thingy

Hello ?

so what is your take then?

Since when were satellites readily visible on a cellphone camera ?

See the video here....
mms://a229.v26674c.c26674.g.vm.akamaistream.net/5/229/26674/46a70995/1a1a1a9b086f9d0162cb37b01d7ee75381e45381f66190066f d338a7d60838689fce38ad1992c2f9/ufo250707.wmv

Graham

I have seen satellites that were very much brighter than any star,

You are full of ****. Even the great Pyramid is not easily visible from
space, and when it is found and gazed upon, the feature size is quite
small, so a satellite is NOT going to make a reflection, nor generated
light spot that would compete with any star, much less the brightest
stars. D'OH!

and tho' I had no direct comparison,

You also had nothing to back your claim that that was what you were
looking at.

I would estimate they would rate
with Venus or Jupiter - one memorable instance moved across the sky
very rapidly, gave a very intense flash (~2 secs) as the sun reflected
directly of it at just the right angle and (typically) winked out of
view (no it wasn't a meteor - I *can* tell the difference).

If it was an orbiting object, the flash or reflection you observed
would not be "brighter than any star".

Anyway, it depends on the camera and the brightness of the object(s)

No ****?

I will experiment with my w800 in low light mode with stars/planets -
if we actually get a cloud-free fscking night (

Be sure to have enough brains to put it on a tripod.

That vid definately

"Definately" is definitely not even a word.

puts the initial reports in a different light...

Your claims are dubious, at best.

these must be new definitions of hurtling/shooting/fizzing across the
sky that I had previously been unaware of )

Do you remember ever having been administered shock therapy treatments?

heh - see you have dropped your habit of multiple replies... I ain't
fooled.

too many thing Toi, my brow is furrowed like a ploughed field... just
two points:

1. W800 is a mobile phone and thus provides ***absolutely*** a direct
comparison with the vid (I'll give you a moment while you fire up
google)

2. There is no point getting into a yes I do/no you don't situation as
you have amply demonstrated that bull**** can be supplimented with
search engines and then you can "appear" to be an expert. So I don't
bother purely coz it has nor meaning and makes no point.

I really thought over the last month or two that you had learned from
your whipping at the hands of soooooo many... the essay was right
after all. Shame.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default The Great Pyramid at Giza as seen from space

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:50:58 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

They can damn near read the date on a dime now.

They can certainly see car tags and the like.

so... on the subject of "full of ****" how do you rate yourself with
hysterical propaganda like this?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:32:40 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Do you understand what 'subtending an angle is' ? It's absurd to suggest they
were watching satellites.

Sorry, I didn't answer due it being demonstrably possible to google
this and then come back with a "of course". Whether I do or don't
would be disputed either way, soz bout that.

I am not saying "they are satellites" - the truth is I don't know, but
the timing for such manouevers with what NASA has *told* us about (tip
of iceberg?) yada yada... I don't know what they are, but I can't sign
up to the non-human explanation just yet. Just tossed it into the mix
to drive discussion.

I have seen odd/strange/spooky things that have had quite normal
explanations and turned out to be daft things like shadows and spiders
webs etc. Once a radar reflecter from a weather sounding dropped out
of the sky and was watched by loads of people... eyes played tricks
and everyone saw something very odd. It was only when the thing landed
(the perception was all wrong and it appeared to be about 2 miles out)
about 100 yards from us that it was retrieved and was made of
aluminumised cardboard - with the maker's name (VIZ/Visala or sunnik)
marked on it. Yet everyone had seen some sort of machine.

I would still like to see what these "lanterns" from the rugby club
were. These little tissue boxes with a tea-light that have floated
over my house would be a possible candidate if the night was calm.

I remember seeing a documentary on the famous "lights over phoenix"
which everyone swore were making noises and hovering over the city but
turned out to be illumination flares dropped on a mil range 25ish
miles away. It all looked very convincing until you see the mountain
range super-imposed on the footage and even today there are those that
refuse to accept the explanation.

answer the question: what is your take?

I can't see any human caused explanation for whatever they saw.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:35:38 -0400, "Radiosrfun"
wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Spurious Response wrote:

feebo wrote:

I wonder if this is some satellite thingy - NASA have recently (last
month or so) been playing with docking and un-docking some satellites
to test for manouverability of robot spacecraft:

You could take one of those car lot spot lights up into space to the
space station, and the spot size it would make would be like a pinhead.
Those are far closer the Earth than any orbiting object. D'OH!

Do you have an opinion on what they could be ?

Graham

Just a wild guess - maybe the marking lights on a Blimp going over?

Does anyone remember that april fools stunt when cap'n beardy brought
the M25 to a standstill with his "UFO shaped" HAB with all lights and
stuff... top gag. I saw some kids doing this stuff in the desert in
new mexico or somewhere where they would stand on a rock with a "UFO
hat" with all lights and stuff... cars would stop and suddenly speed
off - LOL!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

They can damn near read the date on a dime now.

They can certainly see car tags and the like.

so... on the subject of "full of ****" how do you rate yourself with
hysterical propaganda like this?

You're a goddamned idiot.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:28:20 +0100, feebo wrote:

too many thing Toi, my brow is furrowed like a ploughed field... just
two points:

Try English sometime, idiot.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:28:20 +0100, feebo wrote:

1. W800 is a mobile phone and thus provides ***absolutely*** a direct
comparison with the vid (I'll give you a moment while you fire up
google)

I do not need to "fire up" anything, twit. I know what they have in
them, and I know the array size of the image plane of the CCD (more
likely a CMOS array), and the light gathering capacity is an easy guess.

Try again, twit. I was making LN2 cooled, IR CCD cameras back in '87,
likely when you still had your hymen, if you were even born yet. You
know, right before you gave it up to your brother... or was that your
dad?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:28:20 +0100, feebo wrote:

2. There is no point getting into a yes I do/no you don't situation as
you have amply demonstrated that bull**** can be supplimented with
search engines and then you can "appear" to be an expert. So I don't
bother purely coz it has nor meaning and makes no point.

Pure projection.

Nice job, twit.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:53:38 +0100, feebo wrote:

Sorry, I didn't answer due it being demonstrably possible to google
this and then come back with a "of course". Whether I do or don't
would be disputed either way, soz bout that.

Bwuahahahahaahaha!

Wow! That's rich!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Spurious Response wrote:

feebo wrote:

[...]

Yeah... when they realized that it was just idiots ****ing around.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:16:28 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:53:38 +0100, feebo wrote:

Sorry, I didn't answer due it being demonstrably possible to google
this and then come back with a "of course". Whether I do or don't
would be disputed either way, soz bout that.

Bwuahahahahaahaha!

Wow! That's rich!

aha! you recognise the reference - size four cap is it Toi?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Spurious Response wrote:

feebo wrote:

[...]

I think there was even talk of prosecution for beardy's stunt but
don't know if anything came of it
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:14:57 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:28:20 +0100, feebo wrote:

1. W800 is a mobile phone and thus provides ***absolutely*** a direct
comparison with the vid (I'll give you a moment while you fire up
google)

I do not need to "fire up" anything, twit. I know what they have in
them, and I know the array size of the image plane of the CCD (more
likely a CMOS array), and the light gathering capacity is an easy guess.

Try again, twit. I was making LN2 cooled, IR CCD cameras back in '87,
likely when you still had your hymen, if you were even born yet. You
know, right before you gave it up to your brother... or was that your
dad?

Laughing atcha... it was your mum who took my V, she moaned like a
whore as she munched my bean. It's clear I wasn't her first girl. I
don't normally go for the lezza stuff but it meant so much to your mom
on her day off from hooking for your ice habit.

Still got your Bruce Lee-esque physique, you lying sack of ****?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:15:35 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:28:20 +0100, feebo wrote:

2. There is no point getting into a yes I do/no you don't situation as
you have amply demonstrated that bull**** can be supplimented with
search engines and then you can "appear" to be an expert. So I don't
bother purely coz it has nor meaning and makes no point.

Pure projection.

Nice job, twit.

or is that a size 3 cap - hmm. your hair makes your head look bigger
than it is - sort of acorn sized.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:09:35 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:28:20 +0100, feebo wrote:

heh - see you have dropped your habit of multiple replies... I ain't
fooled.

You're a goddamned idiot.

YAY!!!!!

TOI'S BAAACCCK!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

They can damn near read the date on a dime now.

They can certainly see car tags and the like.

so... on the subject of "full of ****" how do you rate yourself with
hysterical propaganda like this?

You're a goddamned idiot.

pssst... you forgot "****tard, retard, twit etc." you only have a
vocab of 12, don't surge too early.

Really, REALLY, laughing at you.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Spurious Response wrote:

feebo wrote:

[...]

just found this concerning cap'n beardy:

"
Despite Richard Branson's recent promise to put Virgin Group at the
forefront of businesses making efforts toreduce their impacts on the
climate, he has still invested in his ridicuous "Virgin Galactic"
project to take rich people into space for a short flight costing a
mere £100,000 or so, starting in 2009.

Today, "The Guardian" reports that three people have died in
pre-testing of the rocket systems to be used to propel Virgin Galactic
passengers into space:

http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,2136112,00.html

Isn't it time this ridiculous exercise was brought to an end? Branson
cannot credibly claim to be environmentally aware while proposing to
waste huge amounts of fossil fuel taking the rich on gratuitous trips
through the upper atmosphere and into the edge of space.
"
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:10:12 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:28:20 +0100, feebo wrote:

too many thing Toi, my brow is furrowed like a ploughed field... just
two points:

Try English sometime, idiot.

dear oh dear... you really should try to differentiate between typos
and bad speeeeeeling. Mind you, it would be fun to be a fly on the
wall while you are trying to read it - all those wierd pronunciations
before your leap up and down frothing because you think someone has
made upa word or new grammar without your permission. Ridiculous.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

feebo wrote:

I remember seeing a documentary on the famous "lights over phoenix"
which everyone swore were making noises and hovering over the city but
turned out to be illumination flares dropped on a mil range 25ish
miles away.

I don't recall anyone claiming the lights were over the city.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:05:20 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:36:14 +0100, feebo wrote:

Isn't it time this ridiculous exercise was brought to an end? Branson
cannot credibly claim to be environmentally aware while proposing to
waste huge amounts of fossil fuel taking the rich on gratuitous trips
through the upper atmosphere and into the edge of space.
"

His rocket motors do not use fossil fuel, you retarded twit.

LOL!

who is retarded???

did you notice the little punctuation marks like this " around my
post?

you spastic. You are so busy firing off invective you are letting it
blind you to obvious quoted text which you then take as my words.

Surprised your psyche powers didn't help you here - oh, wait... no I'm
not coz you are a pseud and a fraud.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 05:59:21 -0500, flipper wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:36:14 +0100, feebo wrote:

Isn't it time this ridiculous exercise was brought to an end? Branson
cannot credibly claim to be environmentally aware while proposing to
waste huge amounts of fossil fuel taking the rich on gratuitous trips
through the upper atmosphere and into the edge of space.
"

His rocket motors do not use fossil fuel, you retarded twit.

No, but his air launch vehicle does.

Considering the thousands of daily flights around the world, do you
really think that one more makes a difference?

I didn't make any claims one way or the other about whether it 'makes
a difference'. Just pointing out that fossil fuels are, indeed, used.

save your breath, he's not interested in facts that are inconvenient
for him.

I and many others have locked horns with him several times over the
past year during which time he has nym-shifted about 4 or 5 times in
an attempt to evade kill-lists. I am just surprised he isn't
cross-posting this to alt.world.plus.dog - by doing this he was pretty
much single-handedly responsible for the burning of SED, which seems
to be cooling a bit now - he'll no doubt breathe on the embers.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 02:47:18 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:53:05 +0100, feebo wrote:

His rocket motors do not use fossil fuel, you retarded twit.

LOL!

who is retarded???

You claiming that they do?

oh god... I'll spell it out for you:

you ripped into me assuming the statement was mine - you obviously are
too canckered up to see the entire comment was enclosed in quotes
(mine) which made you comment, rather... gay.

p.s. your mom blows afghans
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 02:43:42 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 05:43:28 -0500, flipper wrote:

First, it wasn't a "lifting body." It was a 'rocket'.

****ing retard! If it is the "rocket" that LIFTED the Sputnik into
orbit (IT WAS, IDIOT), then it is termed by the ENTIRE industry, as a
"lifting body".

You ****ing retard.

nope - a "lift body" is a design of aircraft (not vertical flying BTW)
that gains lift from the shape of the body (amazing but true) Northrop
were pretty good at these, some didn't even have wings or vestigial.

You really are dumb. So many things you have said here...

Remote viewing, "flash powder" etc. etc...

p.s. You suck gay cock
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

You quoted horse**** and posted it where it didn't belong.

- you obviously are
too canckered up to see the entire comment was enclosed in quotes
(mine) which made you comment, rather... gay.

Gay lames now? Could you be any more retarded?

?

what is a "lame" I am not familiar with the use of this word as a noun
- amazingly none of the english dictionaries I have are either.

no doubt you'll bend your strict rules (for everyone else) on the
english language in your defence.

p.s. your mom chokes on iraqi cum and loves it.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

feebo wrote:

what is a "lame"

Anyone who refuses to bow down and kiss his infected ass.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:53:05 +0100, feebo wrote:

His rocket motors do not use fossil fuel, you retarded twit.

LOL!

who is retarded???

You claiming that they do?

oh god... I'll spell it out for you:

you ripped into me assuming the statement was mine

You quoted horse**** and posted it where it didn't belong.

OMFG!!!!! *YOU* are lecturing *ME* about off topic posts?

ROFL!

give it up Toi. You were publicly slaughtered by BDC, you were public
slaughtered by me and now you have been slaughtered by flipper. You
are such a fraud. I bet when you wrote "lifting body" and were
informed by flipper the industry term is "launch vehicle" you spent 30
minutes slapping yourself in the head going "damn! damn! That's what I
meant! Dammit dammit dammit!"

you are comedy Toi, you couldn't pay for entertainment like this.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:53:05 +0100, feebo wrote:

His rocket motors do not use fossil fuel, you retarded twit.

LOL!

who is retarded???

You claiming that they do?

oh god... I'll spell it out for you:

you ripped into me assuming the statement was mine

You quoted horse**** and posted it where it didn't belong.

- you obviously are
too canckered up to see the entire comment was enclosed in quotes
(mine) which made you comment, rather... gay.

Gay lames now? Could you be any more retarded?

?

what is a "lame" I am not familiar with the use of this word as a noun
- amazingly none of the english dictionaries I have are either.

This is Usenet, you stupid kunt. There are plenty of terms and
expressions used here that are "not in the dictionary". Go cry somewhere
else, you retarded twit.

you whiny little bitch - why is it only usenet when you are posting,
and yet you demand everyone else use perfect diction?

Oh, thats why - you are a hypocrit.

no doubt you'll bend your strict rules (for everyone else) on the
english language in your defence.

"lames" are "flames", dip****. You making gay jabs tells a lot more
about you than you think, ditz. Same thing goes for the cracks about
folks' mothers.

p.s. your mom chokes on iraqi cum and loves it.

You're a total piece of **** that should have lost your access the day
you threatened me several months ago.

What you really need to lose is you right to breathe.

As it is, I'll just rest in the knowledge that I am miles above your
retarded ass.

yeah that really grinds your gears doesn't it? LOL! that your little
bitch whinings fell on deaf well-founded UK ISP ears - we are not
quite so litigatious over here and more likely to just tell you to
grow the **** up. You like to dish it out but you can't take it -
nothing like a level playing field to spoil your day huh?

Oh, and on the subject of threats: was it a different missingdong who
said he was gonna blow my entire family away. Once again, being a brit
I didn't get all excited and start firing off complaints like you
little coward - I say bring it. I told you I can hold my own verbally
and physically in any bar on the planet - that threatens you coming
from a girl huh. You also called me "feeble" - once again, your
limited wit and intellect hid the fact that "feebo" is a word play on
feeble... it was what a man called me relating to a feeble woman and
my chosen art. Just 2 seconds before I drop-kicked him into the middle
of last week, breaking his collar-bone in two places. Ever since then,
I have been called feebo in a sort of defiant tribute - kind of like
black peeps calling each other "nigga", or homesexual men calling each
other "poof" (surprised you didn't realise this being evidently that
way inclined). They can do it, but you can't - from now on you address
me as "m'am" you little bitch. you are so owned you have no
alternative.

As for miles above me, this would include cussing out someone who
fought for your country?

Toi, you are so low you need to reach for that roach cock you suck.

PS. I saw pix of your mom at a bukkaqi party (it's like a bukkaki do,
but with arabs) she was plastered in man-fat and quite obviously
excited by it - her nipples were out like truck wheel nuts and I never
knew she was a squirter - respec'
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 04:18:15 -0700, Serious Recluse
whinged....

snip

bloody hell!

Toi... I am reading a book at the moment and I read this - the timing
is spooky - you didn't RV me to read this did you? IT IS YOU TO A
TEE!!!

"
The person whose beliefs, words, and deeds don’t consistently match up
is seen as
hypocritical, two-faced, confused, or even mentally ill.
"

you know - what with your inconsistance here and all... My friend
concluded her essay (got a good mark too - she says thanks for being
such a good subject) and was recommended this book by her lecturer. I
am reading it during the summer.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:13:38 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:42:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

yeah that really grinds your gears doesn't it? LOL! that your little
bitch whinings fell on deaf well-founded UK ISP ears

Threaten to have someone "you know over here come to my door, and take
care of me" again, you retarded little kunt.

funny - I never remember the words "I'm gonna" in that phrase - since
my ISP *always* investigate all complaints and since I *never* heard a
thing from them, one of two scenarios occurred:

1. You never made the complaint which fits with your bully-boy,
cry-baby- lying-sack-of-**** profile.

or

2. They investigated, saw what a charmer you are with all your other
posts and just ignored you. Writing you off as a time-waster and
hypocritical ****wit that doesn't like the taste of his own medicine.

I am going for 2 above because although you are a lying waste of skin,
I think you are also the worst kind of bully - the sort that likes to
abuse and goad and then when it comes your way you like to hide behind
your teacher's skirt and point fingers. The ultimate goal for you is
to cause trouble and get people TOSed by their ISPs... the bitterest
pill for you to swallow is to not be taken seriously.

You are pond scum. I was luminous green dog-puke off my yard yesterday
that has more contribution to this planet than you - you only
expectation out of life (praise god you didn't breed) is as compost
which will increase the bio-diversity of your trailer even more than
the insect paradise it already is.

I haven't got round to them yet, but I see you have replied a
staggering six times to this post... I am impressed - for all the
wrong reasons. I really got under your skin huh? great that I occupy
so much of your time... are you mad yet Toi?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:14:50 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:42:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

Oh, and on the subject of threats: was it a different missingdong who
said he was gonna blow my entire family away.

Cite? You lying kunt. I have never threatened anyone, much less an
insignificant ditz like you.

you *always* say this. I and others have even posted pointing out your
threats... dare you show this thread in SED? I doubt you have the
courage you were born with. This is a fresh "feeding" ground for you,
no? You are pathetic and will never contribute anything. You are
merely turning food into **** waiting your turn for the great final
answer - but being psychic, you will already know. I see you are
conveniently stepping around the matter of you trying to impress
people with your claims you subscribe to some great power and try to
drop the subject when it fails to spook. You'll be telling me you are
a Luciferian next. That will be as equally impotent as you.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:18:02 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:42:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

I told you I can hold my own verbally
and physically in any bar on the planet -

You spout juvenile gay insults like a stupid little, fresh out of
school, pierced up dip****, which is exactly what you are, I am quite
sure.

None of your petty insults have ever been above the level of a 14 year
old mentality whining kunt, which is exactly what you are.

Get over yourself, ditz.

you are not close are you - perhaps this lack of perception explains
your general failure in life and your cracings to be recognised, if
not recognised, then loved, if not loved then feared, if not feared
then hated. Congratulations on your meaningless existence failing to
achieve even that. You are merely a no-body. Not even annoying. You
are sport and my plaything.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:21:43 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:42:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

You also called me "feeble" - once again, your
limited wit and intellect hid the fact that "feebo" is a word play on
feeble... it was what a man called me relating to a feeble woman and
my chosen art. Just 2 seconds before I drop-kicked him into the middle
of last week,

You are below feeble. Nice self aggrandizement.

Bwuahahahahha!

You ARE a juvenile twit. You prove it with your every post!

You are also a pedophile as proven by your attack on a minor, which is
the only thing you could ever succeed in kicking, much less "drop
kicking".

Hell, you are so goddamned stupid, you don't even know what a drop kick
is.

You claim to be so big and bad. The likely truth is that you are an
obese dip****, that took a course, and thinks that you are a Ramboette.

Nice job, Elephant Kunt.

LOL!!!!!! trying to put the pedo plant on it - who is juvenile know -
keep slinging the mud Toi, some might stick.

For your infomation. Pedofile breaks into roots meaning "child lover"
- and act of violence against a minor while it may be abuse is not
necessarily pedofilia. You are idiotically grasping at straws and it
makes you even smaller. Who is the minor I attacked? The man whose
clavicle I broke was a big-mouthed bully and a braggart at 32, I
thought he should have learned respect. There are two types.

1. The respect a child has for it's parent.
2. the respect you have for someone because they have the means to
make life difficut. You don't like them but you go along with them for
an easy life.

I instilled type 2 respect into a 32 year old chauvenistic and
frankly, dangerous man. I broke his bully-boy spirit and a bone. Big
****!

I do not claim to be big and bad - I have been quite candid in the
past noting that I have fought in tournaments and cages and got my ass
kicked - on the contrary it is you who have portrayed yourself as
superman... ****ing Bruce Lee indeed! Obvious, childish fortune
reversal in the fantasy world on usenet where you can "be a man"
whilst being a frightened little cry-baby in reality "WAHHHH! SHE SAID
SOME NASTY STUFF - I'M TELLING MISS" you little bitch - grow a pair
and play by your own rules.

You think you can roll over anyone and call them "****ing retard" and
"godammed idiot" right from the get-go because you percieve they are
incorrect in a posting - do you not realise how small you look to
*EVERYONE* else? Your bipolarism is fascinating if a little tedious -
I think you are the real threat to anyone you can dominate - you are
the creepy school janitor who grabs hold of a kid who cheeks them and
loks them in a storeroom whilst pacing up and down wondering what to
do now.

YOU ARE DANGEROUS TO WOMEN AND CHILDREN - My friend's essay on you
concluded you have a well-documented personality and mental disorder
which tragically nearly always ends up in some vulnerable person
suffering at your hands for your own self-esteem.

Not me Toi... I'd love to meet you.........
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:25:42 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:42:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

- respec'

Jeez... you are a gang boy kunt. No wonder all of your lames are about
cock.

You let your brothers have that ho ass years ago, and that is but one
more reason why you are such a skanky piece of ****.

You stupid, fist-****ing, son-of-a-bitch!

Do try to keep up. It's not an abbreviation is it - you know, to
replace the final character with another.

You are so stupid you don't see how you play along with my refernces
to your mother... you point out that "respec'" is "gang talk and yet
completely miss that is was used along with a refernce to a gang-bang.
God you're stupid. Did you actually finish *any* form of education or
would you class yourself as a "self-taught" piggy?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:53:05 +0100, feebo wrote:

His rocket motors do not use fossil fuel, you retarded twit.

LOL!

who is retarded???

You claiming that they do?

oh god... I'll spell it out for you:

you ripped into me assuming the statement was mine

You quoted horse**** and posted it where it didn't belong.

OMFG!!!!! *YOU* are lecturing *ME* about off topic posts?

I didn't say a goddamned thing about topicality, dip****.

count up seven lines. This is the last time I am going to act as your
extended memory jog.

get yourself a fish - they have a longer memory than you and might
help.

I was referring to the difference between the rocket motors they are
using, and the fuel the piggyback plane uses.

No I don't think you were - On the contrary, I think you are starting
to wriggle again... I see you have followed my prediction and
completely dropped any reference to "lifting body" in your
arguments... I hate being right about you all the time but you are an
open book to me.

You are one thick kunt.

ROFL!

**** off, troll.

Troll? Toi, I am hurt. You have to stop this failure projection. How
can you expect to get away with any of your filthy abusive,
recalcitrant posts without attracting comment - what you don't like is
when people criticize you - you want to be an authority on everything,
admired, loved A GOD!!!!. News for you - I don't reply to you to
troll you. I do it for the same reason I broke Ricky W's collar.
Because he was a bully who liked to push around - just like you. I do
what I can - I fight you on your own ground. It would be nice to meet
up with you - I bet you are some spotty-little 50 year-old with no
hair and bad breath, 200 pounds and pressure sores.

No, you would not prevail. Just as you did not prevail when you went
whining to my ISP (allegedly as I heard nothing here LOL!). It must
really get sand in your crack to see that you are just as impotent
here as in real life. )

luv 'n' cuddles

p.s. Your momma wants to know if you can get her a bigger but-plug to
open her out a bit in time for this weekend.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:20:40 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

Like I said, dip****. You have no clue as to his and my argument over
the past several years.

so now, with unequivocable proff in fron tof you, you accept that you
shot your mouth off.

That only leaves Cloned credit cards, "flashpowder (still makes me
smile that one), lift bodies, psychic powers, bruce lee physique, nine
inch nob etc.etc. all spouted ****e that we have yet to see and
acceptance from you that you are a lying bull-sac with an oedipus
complex. Your serve bitch.

THAT is what I was referring to, and THAT is what you are clueless
about. So me calling him some name is just that, and ANY assessment a
retarded elephant pussy twit like you has to say about it is 100%
irrelevant to anything.

Get a clue, you nappy headed, brother ****ing, pachyderm sized kkkunt!

One day... a great revelation will be served upon you and I will
prolly **** my knickers. It will be sooooo public. Give 'em enough
rope type thing.

p.s. your momma chokes on iraqi dick
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:25:24 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:01:21 +0100, feebo wrote:

. I hate being right about you all the time but you are an
open book to me.

You're a goddamned idiot.

You claim to be "right" all the time.

My Kung Fu would beat your pathetic Karate any time, any day, any
where, you stupid, obese kkkunt.

psst - it's Jujitsu - the gentle art goldfish brain.

My Muay Thai would simply kill you.

all these arts - my you really are insecure aren't you Bruce LOL!

I bet the nearest you have been to any martial art is jerking off to
your mom in a lucy mask with CTHD playing in the background. You are
the classic "my dad can beat your dad" asswipe.

Maybe one day, you will garner a clue as to how stupid your little fat
kkkunt rants are.

I can tell that you are fat, bitch. You are 100% transparent

Bwuahahahahahahah!

This is a binary group... Post a pic and prove me wrong, kkkunt!

what is the point - anything posted would be doubted - I posted a
picture of a birth certificate for you to remote view - you failed
very publicly.

I'll post a pic of me in my gi with my trophies and cups, my
tournament blackbelt with all the tabs and bars and a close up of my
smashed knuckles when you demonstrate your RV powers fraud!

Oh wait! you can't coz it's all bull****. Guess you'll be a while
waiting for my pic loser!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 02:37:49 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 14:54:14 +0100, feebo wrote:

psst - it's Jujitsu - the gentle art goldfish brain.

once again, your ignorance is profound. Do not confuse "gentle" with
weak. It is a powerful art that renders attackers completely
dumbfounded for a physical response - it is quite obvious from this
that you really are bull****ting about everything you said - anyone
with a single iota on oriental arts would not have said this.

Laughig atcha again.

Hahaha... sure. Yet you claim to "drop kick" people.

You'd be smackin' the canvas (or passing out) in our bout, little ho.

canvass!? ROFL!!!! You think this is WWE or sunnik? OMFG! you have no
clue whatsoever - you are too lazy here to even google it to hide your