Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Cellphone cameras are proving to be unexpectedly useful

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:14:50 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:42:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

Oh, and on the subject of threats: was it a different missingdong who
said he was gonna blow my entire family away.

Cite? You lying kunt. I have never threatened anyone, much less an
insignificant ditz like you.

you *always* say this. I and others have even posted pointing out your
threats... dare you show this thread in SED? I doubt you have the
courage you were born with. This is a fresh "feeding" ground for you,
no? You are pathetic and will never contribute anything. You are
merely turning food into **** waiting your turn for the great final
answer - but being psychic, you will already know. I see you are
conveniently stepping around the matter of you trying to impress
people with your claims you subscribe to some great power and try to
drop the subject when it fails to spook. You'll be telling me you are
a Luciferian next. That will be as equally impotent as you.