Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Cellphone cameras are proving to be unexpectedly useful

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:11:54 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:16:43 +0100, feebo wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 18:59:13 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:46:23 +0100, feebo wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 02:47:18 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:53:05 +0100, feebo wrote:

His rocket motors do not use fossil fuel, you retarded twit.

LOL!

who is retarded???

You claiming that they do?

oh god... I'll spell it out for you:

you ripped into me assuming the statement was mine

You quoted horse**** and posted it where it didn't belong.

OMFG!!!!! *YOU* are lecturing *ME* about off topic posts?

I didn't say a goddamned thing about topicality, dip****.

count up seven lines. This is the last time I am going to act as your
extended memory jog.

get yourself a fish - they have a longer memory than you and might
help.

I was referring to the difference between the rocket motors they are
using, and the fuel the piggyback plane uses.

No I don't think you were - On the contrary, I think you are starting
to wriggle again... I see you have followed my prediction and
completely dropped any reference to "lifting body" in your
arguments... I hate being right about you all the time but you are an
open book to me.

You are one thick kunt.

ROFL!

**** off, troll.

Troll? Toi, I am hurt. You have to stop this failure projection. How
can you expect to get away with any of your filthy abusive,
recalcitrant posts without attracting comment - what you don't like is
when people criticize you - you want to be an authority on everything,
admired, loved A GOD!!!!. News for you - I don't reply to you to
troll you. I do it for the same reason I broke Ricky W's collar.
Because he was a bully who liked to push around - just like you. I do
what I can - I fight you on your own ground. It would be nice to meet
up with you - I bet you are some spotty-little 50 year-old with no
hair and bad breath, 200 pounds and pressure sores.

No, you would not prevail. Just as you did not prevail when you went
whining to my ISP (allegedly as I heard nothing here LOL!). It must
really get sand in your crack to see that you are just as impotent
here as in real life. )

luv 'n' cuddles

p.s. Your momma wants to know if you can get her a bigger but-plug to
open her out a bit in time for this weekend.