Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Cellphone cameras are proving to be unexpectedly useful

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:32:40 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Do you understand what 'subtending an angle is' ? It's absurd to suggest they
were watching satellites.

Sorry, I didn't answer due it being demonstrably possible to google
this and then come back with a "of course". Whether I do or don't
would be disputed either way, soz bout that.

I am not saying "they are satellites" - the truth is I don't know, but
the timing for such manouevers with what NASA has *told* us about (tip
of iceberg?) yada yada... I don't know what they are, but I can't sign
up to the non-human explanation just yet. Just tossed it into the mix
to drive discussion.

I have seen odd/strange/spooky things that have had quite normal
explanations and turned out to be daft things like shadows and spiders
webs etc. Once a radar reflecter from a weather sounding dropped out
of the sky and was watched by loads of people... eyes played tricks
and everyone saw something very odd. It was only when the thing landed
(the perception was all wrong and it appeared to be about 2 miles out)
about 100 yards from us that it was retrieved and was made of
aluminumised cardboard - with the maker's name (VIZ/Visala or sunnik)
marked on it. Yet everyone had seen some sort of machine.

I would still like to see what these "lanterns" from the rugby club
were. These little tissue boxes with a tea-light that have floated
over my house would be a possible candidate if the night was calm.

I remember seeing a documentary on the famous "lights over phoenix"
which everyone swore were making noises and hovering over the city but
turned out to be illumination flares dropped on a mil range 25ish
miles away. It all looked very convincing until you see the mountain
range super-imposed on the footage and even today there are those that
refuse to accept the explanation.

answer the question: what is your take?

I can't see any human caused explanation for whatever they saw.

Graham