Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Cellphone cameras are proving to be unexpectedly useful

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:05:20 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:36:14 +0100, feebo wrote:

Isn't it time this ridiculous exercise was brought to an end? Branson
cannot credibly claim to be environmentally aware while proposing to
waste huge amounts of fossil fuel taking the rich on gratuitous trips
through the upper atmosphere and into the edge of space.
"

His rocket motors do not use fossil fuel, you retarded twit.

LOL!

who is retarded???

did you notice the little punctuation marks like this " around my
post?

you spastic. You are so busy firing off invective you are letting it
blind you to obvious quoted text which you then take as my words.

Surprised your psyche powers didn't help you here - oh, wait... no I'm
not coz you are a pseud and a fraud.