Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Cellphone cameras are proving to be unexpectedly useful

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:25:24 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:01:21 +0100, feebo wrote:

. I hate being right about you all the time but you are an
open book to me.

You're a goddamned idiot.

You claim to be "right" all the time.

My Kung Fu would beat your pathetic Karate any time, any day, any
where, you stupid, obese kkkunt.

psst - it's Jujitsu - the gentle art goldfish brain.

My Muay Thai would simply kill you.

all these arts - my you really are insecure aren't you Bruce LOL!

I bet the nearest you have been to any martial art is jerking off to
your mom in a lucy mask with CTHD playing in the background. You are
the classic "my dad can beat your dad" asswipe.

Maybe one day, you will garner a clue as to how stupid your little fat
kkkunt rants are.

I can tell that you are fat, bitch. You are 100% transparent

Bwuahahahahahahah!

This is a binary group... Post a pic and prove me wrong, kkkunt!

what is the point - anything posted would be doubted - I posted a
picture of a birth certificate for you to remote view - you failed
very publicly.

I'll post a pic of me in my gi with my trophies and cups, my
tournament blackbelt with all the tabs and bars and a close up of my
smashed knuckles when you demonstrate your RV powers fraud!

Oh wait! you can't coz it's all bull****. Guess you'll be a while
waiting for my pic loser!