Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Cellphone cameras are proving to be unexpectedly useful

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:20:40 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

Like I said, dip****. You have no clue as to his and my argument over
the past several years.

so now, with unequivocable proff in fron tof you, you accept that you
shot your mouth off.

That only leaves Cloned credit cards, "flashpowder (still makes me
smile that one), lift bodies, psychic powers, bruce lee physique, nine
inch nob etc.etc. all spouted ****e that we have yet to see and
acceptance from you that you are a lying bull-sac with an oedipus
complex. Your serve bitch.

THAT is what I was referring to, and THAT is what you are clueless
about. So me calling him some name is just that, and ANY assessment a
retarded elephant pussy twit like you has to say about it is 100%
irrelevant to anything.

Get a clue, you nappy headed, brother ****ing, pachyderm sized kkkunt!

One day... a great revelation will be served upon you and I will
prolly **** my knickers. It will be sooooo public. Give 'em enough
rope type thing.

p.s. your momma chokes on iraqi dick