Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Cellphone cameras are proving to be unexpectedly useful

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:35:38 -0400, "Radiosrfun"
wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Spurious Response wrote:

feebo wrote:

I wonder if this is some satellite thingy - NASA have recently (last
month or so) been playing with docking and un-docking some satellites
to test for manouverability of robot spacecraft:

You could take one of those car lot spot lights up into space to the
space station, and the spot size it would make would be like a pinhead.
Those are far closer the Earth than any orbiting object. D'OH!

Do you have an opinion on what they could be ?

Graham

Just a wild guess - maybe the marking lights on a Blimp going over?

Does anyone remember that april fools stunt when cap'n beardy brought
the M25 to a standstill with his "UFO shaped" HAB with all lights and
stuff... top gag. I saw some kids doing this stuff in the desert in
new mexico or somewhere where they would stand on a rock with a "UFO
hat" with all lights and stuff... cars would stop and suddenly speed
off - LOL!