Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
feebo feebo is offline

Default Cellphone cameras are proving to be unexpectedly useful

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:21:43 -0700, Spurious Response
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:42:30 +0100, feebo wrote:

You also called me "feeble" - once again, your
limited wit and intellect hid the fact that "feebo" is a word play on
feeble... it was what a man called me relating to a feeble woman and
my chosen art. Just 2 seconds before I drop-kicked him into the middle
of last week,

You are below feeble. Nice self aggrandizement.

Bwuahahahahha!

You ARE a juvenile twit. You prove it with your every post!

You are also a pedophile as proven by your attack on a minor, which is
the only thing you could ever succeed in kicking, much less "drop
kicking".

Hell, you are so goddamned stupid, you don't even know what a drop kick
is.

You claim to be so big and bad. The likely truth is that you are an
obese dip****, that took a course, and thinks that you are a Ramboette.

Nice job, Elephant Kunt.

LOL!!!!!! trying to put the pedo plant on it - who is juvenile know -
keep slinging the mud Toi, some might stick.

For your infomation. Pedofile breaks into roots meaning "child lover"
- and act of violence against a minor while it may be abuse is not
necessarily pedofilia. You are idiotically grasping at straws and it
makes you even smaller. Who is the minor I attacked? The man whose
clavicle I broke was a big-mouthed bully and a braggart at 32, I
thought he should have learned respect. There are two types.

1. The respect a child has for it's parent.
2. the respect you have for someone because they have the means to
make life difficut. You don't like them but you go along with them for
an easy life.

I instilled type 2 respect into a 32 year old chauvenistic and
frankly, dangerous man. I broke his bully-boy spirit and a bone. Big
****!

I do not claim to be big and bad - I have been quite candid in the
past noting that I have fought in tournaments and cages and got my ass
kicked - on the contrary it is you who have portrayed yourself as
superman... ****ing Bruce Lee indeed! Obvious, childish fortune
reversal in the fantasy world on usenet where you can "be a man"
whilst being a frightened little cry-baby in reality "WAHHHH! SHE SAID
SOME NASTY STUFF - I'M TELLING MISS" you little bitch - grow a pair
and play by your own rules.

You think you can roll over anyone and call them "****ing retard" and
"godammed idiot" right from the get-go because you percieve they are
incorrect in a posting - do you not realise how small you look to
*EVERYONE* else? Your bipolarism is fascinating if a little tedious -
I think you are the real threat to anyone you can dominate - you are
the creepy school janitor who grabs hold of a kid who cheeks them and
loks them in a storeroom whilst pacing up and down wondering what to
do now.

YOU ARE DANGEROUS TO WOMEN AND CHILDREN - My friend's essay on you
concluded you have a well-documented personality and mental disorder
which tragically nearly always ends up in some vulnerable person
suffering at your hands for your own self-esteem.

Not me Toi... I'd love to meet you.........