Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

We gotta get outta this place...

Attached Thumbnails
Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg-mexifornia-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
We gotta get outta this place...

****. And go where? If the problem isn't fixed then it will only spread(and
is).

We are infected with this crap and its probably to late to do anything
about. America has lost all common sense and its not something you get back.

When you get an infectious disease like flesh eating disease your only
option is death or wait it out and see(which is taking a huge chance). If it
hasn't spread you can amputate. I think we have taken the path of ignoring
and hoping it will go away. We have probably passed the point of
amputation(that is, fixing the problem from the start).

But we americans are the only ones to blame and I hope those that screwed it
up the most suffer the most but unfortunately god doesn't have ethics(or
he's to busy rolling dice to care).

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:19:20 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
We gotta get outta this place...

****. And go where? If the problem isn't fixed then it will only spread(and
is).

We are infected with this crap and its probably to late to do anything
about. America has lost all common sense and its not something you get back.

When you get an infectious disease like flesh eating disease your only
option is death or wait it out and see(which is taking a huge chance). If it
hasn't spread you can amputate. I think we have taken the path of ignoring
and hoping it will go away. We have probably passed the point of
amputation(that is, fixing the problem from the start).

But we americans are the only ones to blame and I hope those that screwed it
up the most suffer the most but unfortunately god doesn't have ethics(or
he's to busy rolling dice to care).

Where are your ancestors from?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:19:20 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Um... My ancestors fought and died for this country. Can the mexicans say
the same thing? The present day mexicans want a free ride. They do not know
what it takes to make a country great and to prove it all you have to do is
look at there POS country. Now instead of learning how to build up a great
country and making the sacrifices for it they want to leech off some other
country.

It wouldn't be so bad if they had some understanding of what it takes but
most that come here do not have the knowledge or mentality to do well. They
end up hurting the economy instead of helping it(sure many of them end up
doing the low paying jobs that not to many americans want but many end up on
welfare and there kids end up being criminals).

The fact of the matter is that the mexicans do not have the intelligence to
do well in our society. Its not just mexicans but we are talking here about
the influx of illegal mexicans in to the US and not others. If the mexicans
truely want a better future for there kids they need to make it happen in
there own country and not trying to drag ours down(Which is what there going
to do even if its not intentional). My best friend is mexican and he has an
EE degree. Its not that smart but there are many smart mexicans. Its not a
race issue but a cultural one. I'd rather see the mexicans solve their own
problems then making their problems mine and then expecting me to solve
them.

Why? Because we cannot deal with there problems and our own problems. We
have enough stupid people in america, enough lazy *******s, and enough
leechers and con artists that are screwing it all up for our children.
There is a point where things collapse under their own weight. Adding more
problems is not a good for anyone. People need to learn to solve their own
problems so they learn from their mistakes instead of passing it on to their
children.

There is also a active movement in the mexican community to "take back" the
US for mexicans. This is exactly what there doing. Like the democrates they
could care less about the consequences because they only care about victory.
The democrates hate bush so much that they are willing to sabotage the war
effort. They could care less about the consequences of that. Those are the
kinds of people that can't see past 10 mins into the future.

In any case. I suppose its people like you that perpetuate the problem. I
wonder how your kids will feel about it in 50 years when they see there kids
lifes are going to be totally destroyed. Ofcourse what do you care about
your grandkids futures?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:46:15 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

In any case. I suppose its people like you that perpetuate the problem. I
wonder how your kids will feel about it in 50 years when they see there kids
lifes are going to be totally destroyed. Ofcourse what do you care about
your grandkids futures?

My wife's grandfather was an illegal immigrant from Ireland. Twice,
actually; they kicked him out the first time he jumped ship, so he
changed his name and did it again. He was a rather gifted
mathematician, but, being Irish, was an undesirable. The guy who does
our pcb layout and mechanical design is Mexican, and I've never seen
anyone with his talent for placement and routing and power pours. We
let him lay out the boards, and then we design our FPGAs around his
pinouts. The boards are plain beautiful.

We are in fact ripping off Mexico (and India, and some other places,
like we ripped off Ireland and Italy and others in the past) by
swiping their brightest and most ambitious people. That's how people
like you and me came to be born here.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:46:15 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
Gave us:

Um... My ancestors fought and died for this country. Can the mexicans say
the same thing? The present day mexicans want a free ride.

You see... the problem is that they didn't do it right, which
deprived those that DO try to do it right. Those that are far more
qualified. It also indicates that there is something wrong with them
that would preclude them from gaining immigration status if they had
tried to do it right.

The first act, coming in illegally was a crime in and of itself.
Most of them are criminals, and I don't care if they "established" a
family up here. If you ****ing cheated, you gotta go!

Claiming they should get to stay is a crime for any pussy politician
that thinks they should be allowed to stay.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:46:15 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
Gave us:

In any case. I suppose its people like you that perpetuate the problem.

Yes. And we should bring back the death penalty MANDATORY in ALL 50
states for murderers that deserve it, and we should have a new devil's
island for knife and gun offenders, and they should NEVER be allowed
back into a free society again. And they should get NO recreation, no
weights to lift, no TV, NOTHING. they get a daily newspaper from the
city of their choice, and that is IT. No magazines... NOTHING.

Put me in office, I'll straighten this ****ed up country out! The
goddamned politicians would assassinate me within a week though,
'cause I'd be stepping on some of their toes as well.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:07:39 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

We gotta get outta this place...

If it's the last thing we ever do...

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:36:09 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

The guy who does
our pcb layout and mechanical design is Mexican, and I've never seen
anyone with his talent for placement and routing and power pours.

Oh boy! You do realize that there is a BIG difference between being
"Mexican" and being an illegal from Mexico, right?

Just so you know... ANY human can be talented. ALL of life is a
matter of experience.

Most college educated "Mexicans" (many are native american indian and
some are spanish) are eligible for immigrant status, and more still
enter the country through legit means, and they are the ones that
should be the most angry about the illegals... BUT NOOOOOooo! Many of
them actually think we should let the folks that cheated stay.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:

We gotta get outta this place...

[Image]

You should go back and demand that they retake your picture,
DingDong.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:36:09 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

We are in fact ripping off Mexico (and India, and some other places,
like we ripped off Ireland and Italy and others in the past) by
swiping their brightest and most ambitious people.

Bull****. They come here because here is where the money is, and
because they WANT to be here, dip****. You have some ****ing bent
perceptions, you Crappy Headed Ho.

That's how people
like you and me came to be born here.

You do realize there is a HUGE difference between coming to an EMPTY
country full of open frontier, and coming to a FULL country, already
full of criminal, thieving asswipes, right?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

We gotta get outta this place...

If it's the last thing we ever do...

--
JF

http://www.texasreddirtmusic.com/slthm.html

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

And who's fault is that? Do you realize that if these gifted people stayed
in their own country that maybe it would be a better place? Their not going
to do that because they don't want to make the sacrifice.

Theres a huge difference between people comming over now and our ancestors
who came over. Our ancestors fault and sacrified there lives for there
freedom. These people who come over now don't. Tens of thousands also died
for our freedom in the world wars and you, me, and the rest of us are living
off that. The illegal mexicans are not.

What happens is you have something similar to positive feedback... and you
of most people should recognize this. Its not just americas fault but also
the people who choose to come here.

I'm not so much against legal immigration though than I am against illegal
immigration. You are completely missing the point because you are trying to
confuse the issue with legal immigration. My mexican friend is legal and I
have no issues with him being here. But illegal immigration is a huge
difference. The problems come from that. I'm sorry if they want to have a
better life but they need to fix the problem themselfs instead of dragging
me down with them.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:49:22 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:36:09 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

The guy who does
our pcb layout and mechanical design is Mexican, and I've never seen
anyone with his talent for placement and routing and power pours.

Oh boy! You do realize that there is a BIG difference between being
"Mexican" and being an illegal from Mexico, right?

Just so you know... ANY human can be talented. ALL of life is a
matter of experience.

---
I agree with the part about that all of life is a matter of
experience, but talent doesn't seem to be doled out in equally sized
packets to everyone. Neither does the scope of that talent seem to
be.

For instance, Pavarotti might break you out in tears, as might
Einstein, while they're both be reaching for the same goal, "C",
from different paths.

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

So? MinimumDong has NO experience ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

We gotta get outta this place...

If it's the last thing we ever do...

--
JF

http://www.texasreddirtmusic.com/slthm.html

---
Formidable!

I think we should just take Mexico and make it a US territory.

Can't be more than two or three of them that can shoot straight ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

I thought I made that point.

Their not going
to do that because they don't want to make the sacrifice.

Theres a huge difference between people comming over now and our ancestors
who came over. Our ancestors fault and sacrified there lives for there
freedom. These people who come over now don't. Tens of thousands also died
for our freedom in the world wars and you, me, and the rest of us are living
off that. The illegal mexicans are not.

What happens is you have something similar to positive feedback... and you
of most people should recognize this. Its not just americas fault but also
the people who choose to come here.

There's that sort of positive feedback within the US, too. I came to
California from Louisiana, to be where the action is, and to see if I
was good enough to compete with the pros. Louisiana suffers form
centuries of brain drain, as does a lot of small, poor countries.

I'm not so much against legal immigration though than I am against illegal
immigration. You are completely missing the point because you are trying to
confuse the issue with legal immigration. My mexican friend is legal and I
have no issues with him being here. But illegal immigration is a huge
difference. The problems come from that. I'm sorry if they want to have a
better life but they need to fix the problem themselfs instead of dragging
me down with them.

How are immigrants dragging you down?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

We gotta get outta this place...

If it's the last thing we ever do...

--
JF

Snipped retarded SPAM

**** off, you goddamned SPAMTARD!

****ing Crappy Headed Ho invasion!

No, we are NOT going to pay for his retarded crap.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Einstein beat him by several decades.

E=MC squared.

And no... I deliberately decided NOT to use the ASCII math
symbolism...

Had to add that so some Crappy Headed Ho didn't try to accuse me of
not knowing it...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:22:54 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in
message
. ..
wrote:

[...]

I used to some respect for your intelligence but I think it has all vanished
with that single statement. If you can't figure out how illegals are hurting
the US economy then your a sorry excuse for an engineer.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:04:57 -0700, Jim Thompson
Gave us:

I think we should just take Mexico and make it a US territory.

Can't be more than two or three of them that can shoot straight ;-)

Actually, between the drug cartels, and the eight families that
control the country, they are pretty beefy, gun wise.

I wouldn't expect a Crappy Headed Ho like you to know that though...
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:33:54 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

I thought I made that point.

That's not what you said, nor is it the point you made either.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:33:54 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

How are immigrants dragging you down?

Idiot. The topic was ILLEGAL immigrants.

Dude, you are even more clueless than most of them...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:05:46 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
Gave us:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:22:54 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in
message
wrote:

[...]

There is a lot he can't figure out. Ryan Larkin was a much better
Larkin.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0488321/bio

Cool short film on INHD titled...

"I'm Trying to Break Your Heart"

Very cool psychedelic flic!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Larkin wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:22:54 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

[...]

I don't much care for all the illegals either, but ISTM that the impetus of
this thread has been more to create a racist outlet, than to make a
political statement about the current state of US immigration. Maybe it's
just me though. What do you think John? I didn't think that things could
sink much lower, but live and learn I guess.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:23:06 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I don't much care for all the illegals either, but ISTM that the impetus of
this thread has been more to create a racist outlet, than to make a
political statement about the current state of US immigration. Maybe it's
just me though. What do you think John? I didn't think that things could
sink much lower, but live and learn I guess.

Much lower? Go back to that bar you got your ass kicked at and see
how much lower you can go, boy.

I notice that you were too wussified to respond to the parody post.

You are probably just ditzy enough to actually think you have some
recourse for it.

I think it was even funnier than the Mexifornia post, personally.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

have no issues with him being here. But illegal immigration is a huge
difference. The problems come from that. I'm sorry if they want to have a
better life but they need to fix the problem themselfs instead of dragging
me down with them.

How are immigrants dragging you down?

I used to some respect for your intelligence but I think it has all vanished
with that single statement. If you can't figure out how illegals are hurting
the US economy then your a sorry excuse for an engineer.

In fact I can't figure out how immigrants are hurting the US economy.
Please explain it to me. And please explain specifically how
immigrants are dragging you down.

Google will dig up lots of opinions on this. This one seems to be a
fairly balanced look at the situation:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...&type=politics

John

who lives in a city that's 33% Asian and 14% Hispanic

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

have no issues with him being here. But illegal immigration is a huge
difference. The problems come from that. I'm sorry if they want to have
better life but they need to fix the problem themselfs instead of
dragging
me down with them.

How are immigrants dragging you down?

I used to some respect for your intelligence but I think it has all
vanished
with that single statement. If you can't figure out how illegals are
hurting
the US economy then your a sorry excuse for an engineer.

In fact I can't figure out how immigrants are hurting the US economy.
Please explain it to me. And please explain specifically how
immigrants are dragging you down.

I'm not going to explain it to you or dicuss it any farther with you. Either
your too stupid to understand or you don't want to understand. Either way no
matter how much I try to explain I'll just be wasting my time.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

have no issues with him being here. But illegal immigration is a huge
difference. The problems come from that. I'm sorry if they want to have
better life but they need to fix the problem themselfs instead of
dragging
me down with them.

How are immigrants dragging you down?

I used to some respect for your intelligence but I think it has all
vanished
with that single statement. If you can't figure out how illegals are
hurting
the US economy then your a sorry excuse for an engineer.

In fact I can't figure out how immigrants are hurting the US economy.
Please explain it to me. And please explain specifically how
immigrants are dragging you down.

Oh, AND BY THE ****ING WAY!!!

Why the ****ing hell do you keep insisting we are talking about immigrants?
Are you ****ing smoking crack? Every time someone says its illegals that we
have a problem with you change that into legals(or imply it by saying
"immigrants". If there ****ing legal then there US citizens).

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

So you can't explain it. Who is stupid?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

There are lots of legal immigrants who are not yet, and may never
become, US citizens. And why do legal and illegal immigrants have
different effects on the economy?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jon Slaughter" wrote in message
t...
Either your too stupid

A non-sequitur...I just love it when I see "you_r_ too stupid" thrown about.
Tim

--
"Librarians are hiding something." - Steven Colbert

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:49:58 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

wrote:

have no issues with him being here. But illegal immigration is a huge
difference. The problems come from that. I'm sorry if they want to have a
better life but they need to fix the problem themselfs instead of dragging
me down with them.

How are immigrants dragging you down?

I used to some respect for your intelligence but I think it has all vanished
with that single statement. If you can't figure out how illegals are hurting
the US economy then your a sorry excuse for an engineer.

In fact I can't figure out how immigrants are hurting the US economy.
Please explain it to me. And please explain specifically how
immigrants are dragging you down.

Google will dig up lots of opinions on this. This one seems to be a
fairly balanced look at the situation:

http://johnford.net/mt/archives/mexi...er_license.php

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:17:34 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

And why do legal and illegal immigrants have
different effects on the economy?

John

Can you really be THAT ****ing retarded?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:19:13 -0500, "Tim Williams"
Gave us:

"Jon Slaughter" wrote in message
et...
Either your too stupid

A non-sequitur...I just love it when I see "you_r_ too stupid" thrown about.
Tim

Don't you have something really substantive to **** and moan about?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

No, it totally lacks any talent to learn from experience. Thus the teenager
potty mouth, bragidocio, and inability to back down.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 04:51:53 GMT, joseph2k
Gave us:

No, it totally lacks any talent to learn from experience. Thus the teenager
potty mouth, bragidocio, and inability to back down.

As if any of you retarded *******s have ever not given me **** every
time I am here for the last eight years.

John F. and ejsr ? are the only ones that have decided to leave me
be, and even have civil discourse with me.

The rest of you most deservedly can keep eating the same plate of
**** you keep trying to feed me.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 00:24:54 -0500, flipper Gave
us:

wrote:

[...]

Let's put it a different way. What's the point of having a 'country',
borders, and citizenship?

EXACTAMUNDO!

Put me in office, and I'll clean up the friggin mess this country
has become, and give the middle class back their dignity, and get the
homeless re-educated and re-integrated, and root out ALL the ****ing
free-loaders!

It shouldn't take two incomes just to support some lame, UNdeserving
****ing landlord, Exxon, and the friggin gas and electric company,
leaving nothing for the food store filchers!

Much less the thought of a ****ing luxury. I have to eat hot dogs
just to have a ****ing DVD every now and then. (don't read into that,
you retards!)

The dollar has one fourth the buying power it had in the seventies.

That's ****ed up. Cable and phone companies are filching *******s
too!

Roosevelt would have fined every goddamned one of 'em.