Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:36:09 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

The guy who does
our pcb layout and mechanical design is Mexican, and I've never seen
anyone with his talent for placement and routing and power pours.

Oh boy! You do realize that there is a BIG difference between being
"Mexican" and being an illegal from Mexico, right?

Just so you know... ANY human can be talented. ALL of life is a
matter of experience.

Most college educated "Mexicans" (many are native american indian and
some are spanish) are eligible for immigrant status, and more still
enter the country through legit means, and they are the ones that
should be the most angry about the illegals... BUT NOOOOOooo! Many of
them actually think we should let the folks that cheated stay.