Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

John Larkin wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:19:20 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...

We gotta get outta this place...

****. And go where? If the problem isn't fixed then it will only spread(and
is).

We are infected with this crap and its probably to late to do anything
about. America has lost all common sense and its not something you get back.

When you get an infectious disease like flesh eating disease your only
option is death or wait it out and see(which is taking a huge chance). If it
hasn't spread you can amputate. I think we have taken the path of ignoring
and hoping it will go away. We have probably passed the point of
amputation(that is, fixing the problem from the start).

But we americans are the only ones to blame and I hope those that screwed it
up the most suffer the most but unfortunately god doesn't have ethics(or
he's to busy rolling dice to care).

Where are your ancestors from?

John

Not the point; in the past, Mexicans coming into the US either
legally or otherwise, became productive citizens and earned or otherwise
paid for what they got (drivers licence, hospital care, etc); they also
learned the language of their adopted country.
The newbies want freebies all across the board and the so-called
powers here spread thier legs worse than the proverbial wanton whore;
*all* the ladies "in the life" draw the line somewhere and we DID NOT.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:52:16 GMT, Robert Baer
Gave us:

wrote:

[...]

And it's a goddamned shame too, because it will likely cause a LOT of
unrest as we solve it, and we WILL solve it.

We should build a military base ten miles wide that runs the length
of the border. Then, we could build sets of fences, and the little
illicit *******s wouldn't make it"through the net" any more.

Legal immigrants are fine. Illicit ****tards are NOT! I don't care
how long they have been here, or how much "good" they have done. That
doesn't suddenly make it OK to stay.

That's like saying that the Katrina looters were right, or that the
rioters after the Rodney King assaulters got off (they shouldn't have,
but that's another story) were OK to hit people with bricks and burn
shops and loot them.

It's about goddamned time we put our foot down, and kill off the
death row ****tards, stiffen the sentences for the violent offenders
that use threat of death in their crime commissions, build some more
****ing prisons, and ship the violent *******s that commit those
crimes off to an island to NEVER be free again!

****ing "Snoop Dog" should be in prison for the **** he pulled that
day after they killed his gang buddy! The day before the execution he
was all "We shouldn't kill him, 'cause he wrote books that kept kids
out of gangs..." This, about a gang member murderous *******! The
day AFTER they executed him, he and "Ice-T" I think it was, was up on
a stage, in front of cameras saying "The gangs will live forever!"

The mother ****er should be shot, because he caused more deaths and
more gang activity.

It is time, people. Gabriel is blowing the horn!!!

Time to stand and deliver.

The word is ASK, not aks!

And it's "Thank you, sir." Not "Gracias, senor."

Embrace your flag people. You sure as hell see them doing just that.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 2007-04-15, Jon Slaughter wrote:

Um... My ancestors fought and died for this country. Can the mexicans say
the same thing?

ever hear of the Mexican-American War?

Bye.
Jasen
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
No Name

"flipper" wrote in message
news
Let's put it a different way. What's the point of having a 'country',
borders, and citizenship?

Damn fine question!! In this age of transportation and communication, why
should I care about outdated national boundaries? Why should I go through
the rigmarole just to provide jobs for taxmen?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 16 Apr 2007 09:41:29 GMT, jasen Gave us:

On 2007-04-15, Jon Slaughter wrote:

Um... My ancestors fought and died for this country. Can the mexicans say
the same thing?

ever hear of the Mexican-American War?

Actually, they fought and died AGAINST this country, ditz.

Take a REAL close look at the name of that war again, you idiot.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:17:38 -0400, Gave
us:

"flipper" wrote in message
news
Let's put it a different way. What's the point of having a 'country',
borders, and citizenship?

Damn fine question!! In this age of transportation and communication, why
should I care about outdated national boundaries? Why should I go through
the rigmarole just to provide jobs for taxmen?

Dude, you aren't room temp, you are no temp.

You're one of those "open the borders and let ALL the terrorists in"
****heads, eh?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:07:49 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:17:34 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

And why do legal and illegal immigrants have
different effects on the economy?

John

Can you really be THAT ****ing retarded?

So, you can't answer that one, either.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:17:34 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

And why do legal and illegal immigrants have
different effects on the economy?

Legal immigrants are sponsored by an individual, or company
which pledges to be obligated for their financial, and medical
needs.

Illegal immigrants are entirely on their own.

John

Can you really be THAT ****ing retarded?

So, you can't answer that one, either.

Sure John, it is easily answered. Illegal immigrants
adversely affect the economy because:

1) work for cash, no taxes are withheld.
2) no insurance, use emergency room for primary medical care
3) lack of health care, and illegal entry increases likelihood of
lack of proper immunization.
4) lack of border health screening and shots increases likelihood of being
a serious disease vector (tb, malaria, ...)
5) they use phony drivers licenses, so bad driving doesn't remove them from road
6) phony drivers licenses allows untrained truck operation.
7) no auto insurance, so accident damage paid out of uninsured motorist fund
8) work for less than residents, artificially reducing wages for some jobs.
9) live many families to one single family house. Increasing the amount of
services required (street parking, neighborhood traffic congestion, garbage
hauling, litter removal...)
10) children require education, yet parents don't pay sufficient taxes towards
education (eg. multiple families w/kids per house; education in most areas
is paid from real estate taxes).
11) they endorse criminal behavior, 100% are criminals, and attract crime.
12) their transient lifestyle damages their children's economic futures.
13) their transient/desperate lifestyle encourages alcohol and drug abuse.
14) their long working hours necessitates lack of attention to children.
Unattended children tend to misbehave in school, and frequently engage
in criminal behavior.
15) lack of English language skills makes them easy to exploit.
16) They typically send large amounts of their earnings out of the
country.
17) most are poorly educated and trained, and do poor quality work.
18) lack of English skills requires services that must support them to
hire bilingual staff, and to print all signs and literature in multiple
languages.

The sole and only reason that illegal aliens are tolerated in this country
is the cheap cost of their labor. They are the 21 century American slaves.

-Chuck

Note, with slaves when you injured them, you still owned them... not so with
illegal immigrants... when you injure them, they become burdens for social
services.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
No Name

Blame my upbringing as a citizen of the United States of America. I live a
short distance from the site of the "Battle Of Guilford County Courthouse".

Which was a battle between illegal immigrants "colonists" and legal
immigrants "the british army".

So go kiss the queens arse.

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...

"flipper" wrote in message
news
Let's put it a different way. What's the point of having a 'country',
borders, and citizenship?

Damn fine question!! In this age of transportation and communication, why
should I care about outdated national boundaries? Why should I go through
the rigmarole just to provide jobs for taxmen?

Dude, you aren't room temp, you are no temp.

You're one of those "open the borders and let ALL the terrorists in"
****heads, eh?

Attached Thumbnails
Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg-810315a-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Theres no use Chuck. You could give all the reasons and supply perfectly
valid data to back it up but poor old John just isn't going to get it.

What you do bring up is the question if overall if its more of a burden on
our economy than they help. Sure its cheap labor but when you factor in all
the other costs I would bet it would be equivilent to paying them 40$ an
hour(or more).

Each line you have given has an associated cost. Adding up all the costs is
probably outrageous.

Its cheap for the businesses that hire them but the american people are
paying the rest.... as usual.

Would you mind if I used your list in the future? I think its well put
together and I might write some more stuff about it once I get my web site
up. I might so far as to even go and try to attach some numbers to each one
and see just exactly what the true cost of illegals are and if our economy
is really benefiting from them or is it just the businesses that hire them.

Thanks,
Jon

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 2007-04-15, Jon Slaughter wrote:

Um... My ancestors fought and died for this country. Can the mexicans say
the same thing?

ever hear of the Mexican-American War?

****ing useless...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jon Slaughter wrote:
"Chuck Harris" wrote in message

The sole and only reason that illegal aliens are tolerated in this country
is the cheap cost of their labor. They are the 21 century American
slaves.

-Chuck

Note, with slaves when you injured them, you still owned them... not so
with
illegal immigrants... when you injure them, they become burdens for
social
services.

Theres no use Chuck. You could give all the reasons and supply perfectly
valid data to back it up but poor old John just isn't going to get it.

Oh, I give John a lot more credit than you do. I don't think he has
thought about the implications. Maybe he will.

For the record, I am not against immigration. I am totally against illegal
immigration, and any sort of amnesty program that happens before the borders
are under control. Every single illegal immigrant should be required to
leave the country, pay up all back taxes, and some fine for breaking our
immigration laws *before* being allowed to apply for entry into the US.

What you do bring up is the question if overall if its more of a burden on
our economy than they help. Sure its cheap labor but when you factor in all
the other costs I would bet it would be equivilent to paying them 40$ an
hour(or more).

I have read that there is a net loss to the US taxpayers of about $16,000
per year for each illegal immigrant that stays here.

Each line you have given has an associated cost. Adding up all the costs is
probably outrageous.

Its cheap for the businesses that hire them but the american people are
paying the rest.... as usual.

Businesses hire Congress, and businesses are the ones that are benefiting
from this trade in human chattel.

Further beneficiaries are the underworld characters that do the smuggling
of human chattel across the US borders.

Would you mind if I used your list in the future? I think its well put
together and I might write some more stuff about it once I get my web site
up. I might so far as to even go and try to attach some numbers to each one
and see just exactly what the true cost of illegals are and if our economy
is really benefiting from them or is it just the businesses that hire them.

Help yourself. I would suggest that it should be augmented with further
entries, and some numbers, if possible. I consider everything I put on
usenet to be in the public domain.

-Chuck
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jon Slaughter wrote:
"Chuck Harris" wrote in message

The sole and only reason that illegal aliens are tolerated in this
country
is the cheap cost of their labor. They are the 21 century American
slaves.

-Chuck

Note, with slaves when you injured them, you still owned them... not so
with
illegal immigrants... when you injure them, they become burdens for
social
services.

Theres no use Chuck. You could give all the reasons and supply perfectly
valid data to back it up but poor old John just isn't going to get it.

Oh, I give John a lot more credit than you do. I don't think he has
thought about the implications. Maybe he will.

Well, I'm just being hard on him. I know he's not stupid but stupid is
relative. I think he's letting his emotions get in the way of logic and
reality. I doubt anyone here really ultimately thinks that any person should
suffer. But the world we live in cannot sustain such ideas very long and
I'm more concerned with the long run than the short term. I don't want to
see my kids suffering because some unrealistic ideological zealot wants to
screw it up for them.

The problem with people like John is that they have a fairely decent life
and they don't think about these types of things. They say "Well, my life
is good so it can't possibly be that bad". But as Tim Williams just loves
to say, thats a "A non-sequitur".

For the record, I am not against immigration. I am totally against
illegal
immigration, and any sort of amnesty program that happens before the
borders
are under control. Every single illegal immigrant should be required to
leave the country, pay up all back taxes, and some fine for breaking our
immigration laws *before* being allowed to apply for entry into the US.

Sure, I doubt to many people are when its done right. Its legal for god
sakes. It means we have some control over it. Its our ****ing country and
we should have the right to who we let in. When its illegals then we have no
control and this is ridiculous. I wonder how John would feel if he had no
control over his home? If anyone could come in and do what they wanted when
they wanted? I bet he would have huge issues with it. Bet yet he lets this
happen to his larger "home".

What you do bring up is the question if overall if its more of a burden
on our economy than they help. Sure its cheap labor but when you factor
in all the other costs I would bet it would be equivilent to paying them
40$ an hour(or more).

I have read that there is a net loss to the US taxpayers of about $16,000
per year for each illegal immigrant that stays here.

And supposedly there are atleast 12M which gives about a total of 200B. If
we say that each illegal makes 5$ then there total wages earned is about
120B.

So it seems in the long run it costs us more. We are effectively paying them
about 14$ an hour. They are essentially subsidized government workers and
the only ones benefiting are the companies that use them(and sticking it to
the american people).

Each line you have given has an associated cost. Adding up all the costs
is probably outrageous.

Its cheap for the businesses that hire them but the american people are
paying the rest.... as usual.

Businesses hire Congress, and businesses are the ones that are benefiting
from this trade in human chattel.

Further beneficiaries are the underworld characters that do the smuggling
of human chattel across the US borders.

And the ones that loose are the american people and the illegals. Seems
totally illogical. I never thought the american people were so stupid. I'm
not sure if its stupidity or complacency. ****, my life is pretty good.
Could be better but I'm actually quite lucky. If its this good then surely
things can't be that bad? (that kinda logic is whats going to **** it up
for our kids)

Would you mind if I used your list in the future? I think its well put
together and I might write some more stuff about it once I get my web
site up. I might so far as to even go and try to attach some numbers to
each one and see just exactly what the true cost of illegals are and if
our economy is really benefiting from them or is it just the businesses
that hire them.

Help yourself. I would suggest that it should be augmented with further
entries, and some numbers, if possible. I consider everything I put on
usenet to be in the public domain.

Cool. Thanks. I'll see what I can do with it if I don't forget about it.

Thanks,
Jon

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Larkin" wrote in
message

We are in fact ripping off Mexico (and India, and some other places,
like we ripped off Ireland and Italy and others in the past) by
swiping their brightest and most ambitious people. That's how people
like you and me came to be born here.

Uh, John, my maternal grandfather came here because he couldn't find any
work in his small town, and because Italy was so narrow-minded economically
they forbade him from working in any other town in his own country.

If we were ripping them off, then what stops us from doing the same to
countries with economic freedom? Relatively few people come here from such
countries.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message
news
Let's put it a different way. What's the point of having a 'country',
borders, and citizenship?

Damn fine question!! In this age of transportation and communication, why
should I care about outdated national boundaries?

For one, and the most basic, unless you prefer speaking German and
saying "Seig Heil," or have decided to convert to Islam and genuflect
to a religious ruling class, there's the matter of defense and what
kind of governance you'd like to live under.

Why should I go through
the rigmarole just to provide jobs for taxmen?

Just to name a few, roads, airports, libraries, water, sewer, power,
and infrastructure in general, social services, business regulation,
environmental regulation, law, criminal, civil, and business. In other
words, all those little things that separate civilization from
anarchy. See "Dark Ages."

Please don't fondle the troll. Bending, folding, stapling, or
mutilating them is OK, just don't fondle them.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:35:20 -0400, Gave
us:

Blame my...

Stupid top posting retardedness...

OK... done. Top posting Crappy Headed Ho!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:59:06 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message
[...]

After your monkey post today, that list would include you, Terrell!

The monkey is brighter than you are! Hahahah!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
No Name

news
wrote:

Blame my upbringing as a citizen of the United States of America. I live a
short distance from the site of the "Battle Of Guilford County
Courthouse".

Which was a battle between illegal immigrants "colonists" and legal
immigrants "the british army".

Utter nonsense.

At least you prefaced your remarks correctly.

The "colonists" were not "illegal immigrants" to the Crown and "the
British army" were not 'immigrants' of any kind.

Let me paraphrase you--"Its not because its not."
In the eyes of george the turd, the army was "legal", the colonists were
not.
"Human migration" denotes any movement by humans from one locality to
another (migration), often over long distances or in large groups. ..."
(wikipedia)
The people who migrate are called migrants, or, more specifically,
emigrants, immigrants or settlers, depending on historical setting,
circumstance and perspective.(wikipedia)

So go kiss the queens arse.

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...

"flipper" wrote in message
news Let's put it a different way. What's the point of having a 'country',
borders, and citizenship?

Damn fine question!! In this age of transportation and communication,
why
should I care about outdated national boundaries? Why should I go
through
the rigmarole just to provide jobs for taxmen?

Dude, you aren't room temp, you are no temp.

You're one of those "open the borders and let ALL the terrorists in"
****heads, eh?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message
[...]

Brighter? You think a trip from the Orlando area is a short drive to
San Diego. It looks like the monkey was right on the mark!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jon Slaughter wrote:
[...]

My kids will do fine. But if they have to drive a small car instead of
a big SUV, or live in a small apartment instead of a huge house, and
their "sacrifice" helps some of the truly dirt-poor people of the
world, then good. And they agree with me on that.

The problem with people like John is that they have a fairely decent life
and they don't think about these types of things.

Quite the opposite. I don't think that people are entitled to wealth
and waste just because they were lucky enough to be born in the USA.
We won't always be "number one" and we won't always laugh at the gross
mockery that started this thread.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 03:56:49 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message
[...]

No, that's not what I think, idiot.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:58:21 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

Quite the opposite. I don't think that people are entitled to wealth
and waste just because they were lucky enough to be born in the USA.
We won't always be "number one" and we won't always laugh at the gross
mockery that started this thread.

We WILL always be number one, and the only thing GROSS about the
image that got posted is how butt ugly Jose is.

You are a mockery of The United States of America.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"flipper" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:45:14 -0400,
wrote:

news
wrote:

Blame my upbringing as a citizen of the United States of America. I live
short distance from the site of the "Battle Of Guilford County
Courthouse".

Which was a battle between illegal immigrants "colonists" and legal
immigrants "the british army".

Utter nonsense.

At least you prefaced your remarks correctly.

More nonsense from you.

The "colonists" were not "illegal immigrants" to the Crown and "the
British army" were not 'immigrants' of any kind.

Let me paraphrase you--"Its not because its not."

Forget 'paraphrasing'. You're lousy at it.

In the eyes of george the turd, the army was "legal",

Of course the army was 'legal' and I didn't say otherwise. They were
not, however, immigrants.

the colonists were
not.

Nonsense. The colonists were legal immigrants. It's them in rebellion
that wasn't.

"Human migration" denotes any movement by humans from one locality to
another (migration), often over long distances or in large groups. ..."
(wikipedia)

Wikipedia apparently expects the reader to have some common sense and
didn't count on you.

yes and no. Wiki does say that its implicit that its for long term. He
either ignores that fact(he stops the quote right before it says it) because
he's an idiot or because he's an idiot.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:10:47 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:58:21 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

Quite the opposite. I don't think that people are entitled to wealth
and waste just because they were lucky enough to be born in the USA.
We won't always be "number one" and we won't always laugh at the gross
mockery that started this thread.

We WILL always be number one, and the only thing GROSS about the
image that got posted is how butt ugly Jose is.

Please post a pic of yourself.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message
[...]

So, you admit that you post without thinking, Sarcastic Whizbang?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 04:51:53 GMT, joseph2k
Gave us:

No, it totally lacks any talent to learn from experience. Thus the
teenager potty mouth, bragidocio, and inability to back down.

As if any of you retarded *******s have ever not given me **** every
time I am here for the last eight years.

John F. and ejsr ? are the only ones that have decided to leave me
be, and even have civil discourse with me.

The rest of you most deservedly can keep eating the same plate of
**** you keep trying to feed me.

I do not use potty mouth, not even on you. However if you are factually in
error or failed to reason correctly, and i see it i have the option to take
you to task for it. As i have done so from time to time.
Most regulars here have no need for potty mouth, if you want respect here,
loose the potty mouth. Loose the egregious invective. Loose the grandiose
bragging (even if you can actually back it up). Stand above that sort of
crap and you will be treated better.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jon Slaughter wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:05:46 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

have no issues with him being here. But illegal immigration is a huge
difference. The problems come from that. I'm sorry if they want to
have a
better life but they need to fix the problem themselfs instead of
dragging
me down with them.

How are immigrants dragging you down?

I used to some respect for your intelligence but I think it has all
vanished
with that single statement. If you can't figure out how illegals are
hurting
the US economy then your a sorry excuse for an engineer.

In fact I can't figure out how immigrants are hurting the US economy.
Please explain it to me. And please explain specifically how
immigrants are dragging you down.

I'm not going to explain it to you or dicuss it any farther with you.
Either your too stupid to understand or you don't want to understand.
Either way no matter how much I try to explain I'll just be wasting my
time.

That is a cowards answer. Stand tall, explain yourself, or your failings
are apparent at the outset.
Jumped in near the end of the trail. Lost data is not all that relevant,
your attitude is.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*
--Schiller
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:19:13 -0500, "Tim Williams"
Gave us:

"Jon Slaughter" wrote in message
. net...
Either your too stupid

A non-sequitur...I just love it when I see "you_r_ too stupid" thrown
about. Tim

Don't you have something really substantive to **** and moan about?

I find that a tad bizare coming from you. At least no potty mouth.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*
--Schiller
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:30:14 GMT, joseph2k
Gave us:

I do not use potty mouth, not even on you. However if you are factually in
error or failed to reason correctly, and i see it i have the option to take
you to task for it. As i have done so from time to time.
Most regulars here have no need for potty mouth, if you want respect here,
loose the potty mouth. Loose the egregious invective. Loose the grandiose
bragging (even if you can actually back it up). Stand above that sort of
crap and you will be treated better.

Sorry, asshole, but many of the remarks you have made toward me were
immature baby bull****, whether you "used potty mouth" or not.

You don't slip under the wire by responding as if you have been civil
the whole time, because you haven't.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"joseph2k" wrote in message
. ..
A non-sequitur...I just love it when I see "you_r_ too stupid" thrown
about. Tim

Don't you have something really substantive to **** and moan about?
I find that a tad bizare coming from you. At least no potty mouth.

Feeling argumentative tonight are we?

Just an observation, on something humerous that occasionally comes up in the
course of name calling.

Tim

--
"Librarians are hiding something." - Steven Colbert

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:20:37 -0500, "Tim Williams"
Gave us:

"joseph2k" wrote in message
A non-sequitur...I just love it when I see "you_r_ too stupid" thrown
about. Tim

Don't you have something really substantive to **** and moan about?
I find that a tad bizare coming from you. At least no potty mouth.

Feeling argumentative tonight are we?

Just an observation, on something humerous that occasionally comes up in the
course of name calling.

It's Humorous, idiot. The first line isn't even a sentence.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

So did the Mexicans. Unfortunately, they lost possesion of it to us.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:30:14 GMT, joseph2k
Gave us:

I do not use potty mouth, not even on you. However if you are factually
in error or failed to reason correctly, and i see it i have the option to
take
you to task for it. As i have done so from time to time.
Most regulars here have no need for potty mouth, if you want respect here,
loose the potty mouth. Loose the egregious invective. Loose the
grandiose
bragging (even if you can actually back it up). Stand above that sort of
crap and you will be treated better.

Sorry, asshole, but many of the remarks you have made toward me were
immature baby bull****, whether you "used potty mouth" or not.

You don't slip under the wire by responding as if you have been civil
the whole time, because you haven't.

As if anyone, including myself, has any obligation to be polite to such a
potty mouth blazing asshole. You have _NO_ ground to stand on, arguing
about civility let alone politeness.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*
--Schiller
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:47:08 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
Gave us:

wrote:

[...]

No. They fought and died fighting AGAINST this country.

They sold what little of this country they had left to us BEFORE
this war.

Is that just their way of saying they wanted to renig on the sale?

Is all this illegal immigration just the current idiot's way of
saying they want to renig on the sale?

Too bad!

That's like saying that the Nazis fought and died fighting for Italy
simply because they "had possession" of it.

What a retarded view. The spoils of war belong to the victor. We
WILL get the illegal ****heads OUT of this country, and that WILL be
yet one more war we will have won.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:26:48 -0700, joseph2k
Gave us:

As if anyone, including myself, has any obligation to be polite to such a
potty mouth blazing asshole. You have _NO_ ground to stand on, arguing
about civility let alone politeness.

And that is supposed to give you license to do that which you accuse
me of, right?

Well, boy, that is my entire argument. I am only foul to the *******s
that have been that way to me and deserve it.

Kind of like Israel retaliating against Lebanese terrorists.

You don't get to turn it around and blame the Israelis for simply
defending themselves in a very abrasive way.

Too bad, ****head. You are retarded for even saying that petty
bull****.

You are as guilty as you could ever accuse me of being.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 13:26:28 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:33:28 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

What a retarded view. The spoils of war belong to the victor. We
WILL get the illegal ****heads OUT of this country,

for certain values of "illegal ****heads."

That list starts with "ALL immigrants that got in illegally."