Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:47:08 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
Gave us:

Jon Slaughter wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:19:20 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
We gotta get outta this place...

****. And go where? If the problem isn't fixed then it will only
spread(and
is).

We are infected with this crap and its probably to late to do anything
about. America has lost all common sense and its not something you get
back.

When you get an infectious disease like flesh eating disease your only
option is death or wait it out and see(which is taking a huge chance). If
it
hasn't spread you can amputate. I think we have taken the path of ignoring
and hoping it will go away. We have probably passed the point of
amputation(that is, fixing the problem from the start).

But we americans are the only ones to blame and I hope those that screwed
it
up the most suffer the most but unfortunately god doesn't have ethics(or
he's to busy rolling dice to care).

Where are your ancestors from?

Um... My ancestors fought and died for this country.

So did the Mexicans. Unfortunately, they lost possesion of it to us.

No. They fought and died fighting AGAINST this country.

They sold what little of this country they had left to us BEFORE
this war.

Is that just their way of saying they wanted to renig on the sale?

Is all this illegal immigration just the current idiot's way of
saying they want to renig on the sale?

Too bad!

That's like saying that the Nazis fought and died fighting for Italy
simply because they "had possession" of it.

What a retarded view. The spoils of war belong to the victor. We
WILL get the illegal ****heads OUT of this country, and that WILL be
yet one more war we will have won.