Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso Tom Del Rosso is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

"John Larkin" wrote in
message

We are in fact ripping off Mexico (and India, and some other places,
like we ripped off Ireland and Italy and others in the past) by
swiping their brightest and most ambitious people. That's how people
like you and me came to be born here.

Uh, John, my maternal grandfather came here because he couldn't find any
work in his small town, and because Italy was so narrow-minded economically
they forbade him from working in any other town in his own country.

If we were ripping them off, then what stops us from doing the same to
countries with economic freedom? Relatively few people come here from such
countries.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.