Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
joseph2k joseph2k is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

Jon Slaughter wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:05:46 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

have no issues with him being here. But illegal immigration is a huge
difference. The problems come from that. I'm sorry if they want to
have a
better life but they need to fix the problem themselfs instead of
dragging
me down with them.

How are immigrants dragging you down?

I used to some respect for your intelligence but I think it has all
vanished
with that single statement. If you can't figure out how illegals are
hurting
the US economy then your a sorry excuse for an engineer.

In fact I can't figure out how immigrants are hurting the US economy.
Please explain it to me. And please explain specifically how
immigrants are dragging you down.

I'm not going to explain it to you or dicuss it any farther with you.
Either your too stupid to understand or you don't want to understand.
Either way no matter how much I try to explain I'll just be wasting my
time.

That is a cowards answer. Stand tall, explain yourself, or your failings
are apparent at the outset.
Jumped in near the end of the trail. Lost data is not all that relevant,
your attitude is.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*