Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jon Slaughter Jon Slaughter is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

"Chuck Harris" wrote in message
Jon Slaughter wrote:
"Chuck Harris" wrote in message

The sole and only reason that illegal aliens are tolerated in this
country
is the cheap cost of their labor. They are the 21 century American
slaves.

-Chuck

Note, with slaves when you injured them, you still owned them... not so
with
illegal immigrants... when you injure them, they become burdens for
social
services.

Theres no use Chuck. You could give all the reasons and supply perfectly
valid data to back it up but poor old John just isn't going to get it.

Oh, I give John a lot more credit than you do. I don't think he has
thought about the implications. Maybe he will.

Well, I'm just being hard on him. I know he's not stupid but stupid is
relative. I think he's letting his emotions get in the way of logic and
reality. I doubt anyone here really ultimately thinks that any person should
suffer. But the world we live in cannot sustain such ideas very long and
I'm more concerned with the long run than the short term. I don't want to
see my kids suffering because some unrealistic ideological zealot wants to
screw it up for them.

The problem with people like John is that they have a fairely decent life
and they don't think about these types of things. They say "Well, my life
is good so it can't possibly be that bad". But as Tim Williams just loves
to say, thats a "A non-sequitur".

For the record, I am not against immigration. I am totally against
illegal
immigration, and any sort of amnesty program that happens before the
borders
are under control. Every single illegal immigrant should be required to
leave the country, pay up all back taxes, and some fine for breaking our
immigration laws *before* being allowed to apply for entry into the US.

Sure, I doubt to many people are when its done right. Its legal for god
sakes. It means we have some control over it. Its our ****ing country and
we should have the right to who we let in. When its illegals then we have no
control and this is ridiculous. I wonder how John would feel if he had no
control over his home? If anyone could come in and do what they wanted when
they wanted? I bet he would have huge issues with it. Bet yet he lets this
happen to his larger "home".

What you do bring up is the question if overall if its more of a burden
on our economy than they help. Sure its cheap labor but when you factor
in all the other costs I would bet it would be equivilent to paying them
40$ an hour(or more).

I have read that there is a net loss to the US taxpayers of about $16,000
per year for each illegal immigrant that stays here.

And supposedly there are atleast 12M which gives about a total of 200B. If
we say that each illegal makes 5$ then there total wages earned is about
120B.

So it seems in the long run it costs us more. We are effectively paying them
about 14$ an hour. They are essentially subsidized government workers and
the only ones benefiting are the companies that use them(and sticking it to
the american people).

Each line you have given has an associated cost. Adding up all the costs
is probably outrageous.

Its cheap for the businesses that hire them but the american people are
paying the rest.... as usual.

Businesses hire Congress, and businesses are the ones that are benefiting
from this trade in human chattel.

Further beneficiaries are the underworld characters that do the smuggling
of human chattel across the US borders.

And the ones that loose are the american people and the illegals. Seems
totally illogical. I never thought the american people were so stupid. I'm
not sure if its stupidity or complacency. ****, my life is pretty good.
Could be better but I'm actually quite lucky. If its this good then surely
things can't be that bad? (that kinda logic is whats going to **** it up
for our kids)

Would you mind if I used your list in the future? I think its well put
together and I might write some more stuff about it once I get my web
site up. I might so far as to even go and try to attach some numbers to
each one and see just exactly what the true cost of illegals are and if
our economy is really benefiting from them or is it just the businesses
that hire them.

Help yourself. I would suggest that it should be augmented with further
entries, and some numbers, if possible. I consider everything I put on
usenet to be in the public domain.

Cool. Thanks. I'll see what I can do with it if I don't forget about it.

Thanks,
Jon