Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
No Name

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

Blame my upbringing as a citizen of the United States of America. I live a
short distance from the site of the "Battle Of Guilford County Courthouse".

Which was a battle between illegal immigrants "colonists" and legal
immigrants "the british army".

So go kiss the queens arse.

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:17:38 -0400, Gave
us:

"flipper" wrote in message
news
Let's put it a different way. What's the point of having a 'country',
borders, and citizenship?

Damn fine question!! In this age of transportation and communication, why
should I care about outdated national boundaries? Why should I go through
the rigmarole just to provide jobs for taxmen?

Dude, you aren't room temp, you are no temp.

You're one of those "open the borders and let ALL the terrorists in"
****heads, eh?

Attached Thumbnails
Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg-810315a-jpg