Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:26:48 -0700, joseph2k
Gave us:

As if anyone, including myself, has any obligation to be polite to such a
potty mouth blazing asshole. You have _NO_ ground to stand on, arguing
about civility let alone politeness.

And that is supposed to give you license to do that which you accuse
me of, right?

Well, boy, that is my entire argument. I am only foul to the *******s
that have been that way to me and deserve it.

Kind of like Israel retaliating against Lebanese terrorists.

You don't get to turn it around and blame the Israelis for simply
defending themselves in a very abrasive way.

Too bad, ****head. You are retarded for even saying that petty
bull****.

You are as guilty as you could ever accuse me of being.