Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John  Larkin is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:14:03 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

"Chuck Harris" wrote in message
Jon Slaughter wrote:
"Chuck Harris" wrote in message

The sole and only reason that illegal aliens are tolerated in this
country
is the cheap cost of their labor. They are the 21 century American
slaves.

-Chuck

Note, with slaves when you injured them, you still owned them... not so
with
illegal immigrants... when you injure them, they become burdens for
social
services.

Theres no use Chuck. You could give all the reasons and supply perfectly
valid data to back it up but poor old John just isn't going to get it.

Oh, I give John a lot more credit than you do. I don't think he has
thought about the implications. Maybe he will.

Well, I'm just being hard on him. I know he's not stupid but stupid is
relative. I think he's letting his emotions get in the way of logic and
reality. I doubt anyone here really ultimately thinks that any person should
suffer. But the world we live in cannot sustain such ideas very long and
I'm more concerned with the long run than the short term. I don't want to
see my kids suffering because some unrealistic ideological zealot wants to
screw it up for them.

My kids will do fine. But if they have to drive a small car instead of
a big SUV, or live in a small apartment instead of a huge house, and
their "sacrifice" helps some of the truly dirt-poor people of the
world, then good. And they agree with me on that.

The problem with people like John is that they have a fairely decent life
and they don't think about these types of things.

Quite the opposite. I don't think that people are entitled to wealth
and waste just because they were lucky enough to be born in the USA.
We won't always be "number one" and we won't always laugh at the gross
mockery that started this thread.

John