Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John  Larkin is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:46:15 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

In any case. I suppose its people like you that perpetuate the problem. I
wonder how your kids will feel about it in 50 years when they see there kids
lifes are going to be totally destroyed. Ofcourse what do you care about
your grandkids futures?

My wife's grandfather was an illegal immigrant from Ireland. Twice,
actually; they kicked him out the first time he jumped ship, so he
changed his name and did it again. He was a rather gifted
mathematician, but, being Irish, was an undesirable. The guy who does
our pcb layout and mechanical design is Mexican, and I've never seen
anyone with his talent for placement and routing and power pours. We
let him lay out the boards, and then we design our FPGAs around his
pinouts. The boards are plain beautiful.

We are in fact ripping off Mexico (and India, and some other places,
like we ripped off Ireland and Italy and others in the past) by
swiping their brightest and most ambitious people. That's how people
like you and me came to be born here.

John