Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 00:24:54 -0500, flipper Gave
us:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:17:34 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:09:54 -0500, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:05:46 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

have no issues with him being here. But illegal immigration is a huge
difference. The problems come from that. I'm sorry if they want to have
better life but they need to fix the problem themselfs instead of
dragging
me down with them.

How are immigrants dragging you down?

I used to some respect for your intelligence but I think it has all
vanished
with that single statement. If you can't figure out how illegals are
hurting
the US economy then your a sorry excuse for an engineer.

In fact I can't figure out how immigrants are hurting the US economy.
Please explain it to me. And please explain specifically how
immigrants are dragging you down.

Oh, AND BY THE ****ING WAY!!!

Why the ****ing hell do you keep insisting we are talking about immigrants?
Are you ****ing smoking crack? Every time someone says its illegals that we
have a problem with you change that into legals(or imply it by saying
"immigrants". If there ****ing legal then there US citizens).

There are lots of legal immigrants who are not yet, and may never
become, US citizens. And why do legal and illegal immigrants have
different effects on the economy?

Let's put it a different way. What's the point of having a 'country',
borders, and citizenship?

EXACTAMUNDO!

Put me in office, and I'll clean up the friggin mess this country
has become, and give the middle class back their dignity, and get the
homeless re-educated and re-integrated, and root out ALL the ****ing
free-loaders!

It shouldn't take two incomes just to support some lame, UNdeserving
****ing landlord, Exxon, and the friggin gas and electric company,
leaving nothing for the food store filchers!

Much less the thought of a ****ing luxury. I have to eat hot dogs
just to have a ****ing DVD every now and then. (don't read into that,
you retards!)

The dollar has one fourth the buying power it had in the seventies.

That's ****ed up. Cable and phone companies are filching *******s
too!

Roosevelt would have fined every goddamned one of 'em.