Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:36:43 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:49:22 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:36:09 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

The guy who does
our pcb layout and mechanical design is Mexican, and I've never seen
anyone with his talent for placement and routing and power pours.

Oh boy! You do realize that there is a BIG difference between being
"Mexican" and being an illegal from Mexico, right?

Just so you know... ANY human can be talented. ALL of life is a
matter of experience.

---
I agree with the part about that all of life is a matter of
experience, but talent doesn't seem to be doled out in equally sized
packets to everyone. Neither does the scope of that talent seem to
be.

For instance, Pavarotti might break you out in tears, as might
Einstein, while they're both be reaching for the same goal, "C",
from different paths.

Einstein beat him by several decades.

E=MC squared.

And no... I deliberately decided NOT to use the ASCII math
symbolism...

Had to add that so some Crappy Headed Ho didn't try to accuse me of
not knowing it...