Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:46:15 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
Gave us:

In any case. I suppose its people like you that perpetuate the problem.

Yes. And we should bring back the death penalty MANDATORY in ALL 50
states for murderers that deserve it, and we should have a new devil's
island for knife and gun offenders, and they should NEVER be allowed
back into a free society again. And they should get NO recreation, no
weights to lift, no TV, NOTHING. they get a daily newspaper from the
city of their choice, and that is IT. No magazines... NOTHING.

Put me in office, I'll straighten this ****ed up country out! The
goddamned politicians would assassinate me within a week though,
'cause I'd be stepping on some of their toes as well.