Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:49:58 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:05:46 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

have no issues with him being here. But illegal immigration is a huge
difference. The problems come from that. I'm sorry if they want to have a
better life but they need to fix the problem themselfs instead of dragging
me down with them.

How are immigrants dragging you down?

I used to some respect for your intelligence but I think it has all vanished
with that single statement. If you can't figure out how illegals are hurting
the US economy then your a sorry excuse for an engineer.

In fact I can't figure out how immigrants are hurting the US economy.
Please explain it to me. And please explain specifically how
immigrants are dragging you down.

Google will dig up lots of opinions on this. This one seems to be a
fairly balanced look at the situation:

http://johnford.net/mt/archives/mexi...er_license.php