Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Mexifornian Driver License - mexifornia.jpg

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:46:15 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
Gave us:

Um... My ancestors fought and died for this country. Can the mexicans say
the same thing? The present day mexicans want a free ride.

You see... the problem is that they didn't do it right, which
deprived those that DO try to do it right. Those that are far more
qualified. It also indicates that there is something wrong with them
that would preclude them from gaining immigration status if they had
tried to do it right.

The first act, coming in illegally was a crime in and of itself.
Most of them are criminals, and I don't care if they "established" a
family up here. If you ****ing cheated, you gotta go!

Claiming they should get to stay is a crime for any pussy politician
that thinks they should be allowed to stay.