Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:15:21 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:34:55 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I have cleaned hundreds of computers of virii. Exactly
how many have you done?

I have kept viruses from infecting hundreds of PCs through proper
employee training, and proper security measures. That would be my
preferred method, and I would fire any twit that runs around after the
fact trying to fix what he should have never let happen to begin with.
That twit would be you.

You wouldn't even last through the first episode of "The Donald
Show", (The Apprentice), you know that?

Bwuahahahahahaha!

I don't have employees. You know nothing about security, viruses, networks
or anything computer related. That much is certain.

Are you sure you don't belong over in the auktard group, little boy?

We are currently working with Sun on their newly conceived 10Gb/s
hardware. A place you'll likely never be at.

ALL of our machines are virus free. A place you will likely never be
at.

We have 1500 plus people in several different cities, and remain the
MOST secure network in the nation. A place you will CERTAINLY never
be at.

You're a ****ing joke.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:18:33 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:36:20 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:26:29 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

WFT is your problem? Why can't I buy a capture card that will
capture HD using component inputs?

Because. That is what your HD DVR is for. Don't have one? Too bad.

The word for today is:

COMPLIANCE

Compliance with what. I just told you that I would be completely
within my rights under US law to do what I wanted. The compliance
is with hollywoods wishes and not the law. Better take some time
and catch up.

It's called HDCP, little boy. I caught up years ago. You are in the
dark.

I cursed folks like you years ago. Perhaps that is why, "the blind
shall not see".

Current US law doesn't require HDCP. HDCP just prevents me from exercising
rights that I already have. Can't you understand something that simple?

Can you understand something so simple as the fact that you make
**** up doesn't make it true?

You don't even know what your ****ing rights are.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:31:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Thanks for the link. Unless I missed something, it won't capture HD quality
signals.

Could you be any more clueless? It WILL capture ANY analog signal
you pump into the component inputs.

Black magic is better, but they probably abide by the content flag.

Too bad for you.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:07:06 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Sure you did......

I was at GI when DVD was conceived, when cable modems were conceived
by GI and Motorola, and when HDTV broadcast standards were created.
That was from '94 through '96 and the HDTV guru was Woo Paik, who now
leads LG.

Doing what exactly? You're the biggest asshole name dropper I've ever seen
on USENET. You worked everywhere and did everything, yeah right. Ant time
anything comes up, you only have some superficial knowledge of it or you
write something that is so far outside your normal language skills that it
sounds like a cut-and-paste job to me. I bet you're nothing but a line tech
that takes some voltage measurements and tweaks pots. Your **** attitude
likely gets you fired time and again, and that's why you've worked
everywhere. You've done everything because you keep getting shuffled around
like so much dead weight. I know your type all too well.

So **** you again, little boy. You know ****ing NOTHING! You are a
gov tit sucking twit.

WTF are you talking about. gov tit sucking twit? Living in FL? Do you
even know one adversary from another any more? Maybe you should make
yourself a score card or something so you can keep track of all the people
fight with.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:31:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

AFAIK, there are no (and never will be) any HD capture cards that
have analog inputs. MP seems to have trouble understanding my point here.
There is nothing illegal about making or using such cards, they just don't
exist due to political pressures.

You're an idiot. You have no point. If it is your CAMERA data, it
will pass. If you are trying to record an HD DVD, you are up ****
creek, as well you should be, and it IS LAW, dumbass.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:31:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Most players (there are very few exceptions) will not output the
upconverted signal on the component outputs.

Bull****. My Sony works just fine upconverting EVERY DVD I play to
HD levels via the component outs, which is the ONLY way I have it
hooked up. Nice, 5 disc, Prog Scan player, slimline, best price value
I have seen in a while. DVP-NC675P and it isn't even their top model,
dip****.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:07:06 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Gawd your dense. I don't line in FL. I live in houston. I've only
stated that dozens of times.

You trying to tell me that Houston doesn't have cable?

Only an idiot buys into that "satellite is better" crap. Are you
one such idiot?

For the last time. I had cable, I got some HD TVs. I switched to sat
because of the cost of TW cable, and the SIMPLE FACT that Dish has way more
HD stuff. I don't know (or care for that matter) what your cable company
offers you, but I can assure you that it's not the same line-up I can pick
from. TW has crap for HD on cable. Just like DirecTV right now.
Currently, Dish is the best option I have for HD programming.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:31:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

This is the most assinine
thing ever.

What? You thinking that you know what the **** is going on? Yeah...
we know.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:31:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

The DVD was only SD to start with and the upconversion is
artificial, yet the RIAA/MPAA/etc have gotten the manufacturers to even deny
you that signal in an "untrusted" environment.

You're a goddamned liar.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:31:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MP makes like he knows all
about this stuff, but he really seems to know very little of the details.

My disc player feeds my HDTV, thru component connections, AT the
upconverted rate, you stupid ****tard!

And NO, it is NOT a rare thing. It is industry proliferant. GET A
CLUE!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message

They have a "Sat Buddy" or something like that, no display just a
speaker. They hook it to the LNB and move the dish around. It beeps
as they point it. They basically seem to center it between the
extremes that it loses lock at. Pretty simple IMO. I'd prefer a
meter of some kind, but it seems to work alright. Surprisingly (or
not) these guys know very little about how any of this stuff works.

These most certainly don't work in all weather conditions. The kinds
of rains we have here in houston really seem to knock them out for a
while sometimes. But it can come down at rates of 8"/hour. I'm sure
DM won't believe that either.

If those small receivers had a test point for a meter (and maybe they do)
you could probably make it a lot more reliable.

Most of the microwave links I've done were for Nextel cellular. I asked my
boss why their engineers can't do it themselves. He said they would just
move the dish until the alarm goes off. That's what the Sat Buddy sounds
like.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:37:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

No matter what you get, if the protected content flag is in place,
the hardware won't let you do full resolution with it.

How often do you think it won't be set? During commercials?

It won't be there on ANY of your claimed to have the right to
material, like off your HD camera. You WILL NOT be able to record
your DVDs or HD DVDs at full resolution, nor should you be able to.

Grow up, little mad man.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:37:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I bet none of those have analog inputs, do they? If you think a Dish box is
going to feed an HD signal to some HDMI capture card, your crazy.

The output device feeds it, period. THE INPUT device is where
decisions get made as to whether or not you get it in full res.

BONE UP, BOY!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:11:09 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:34:55 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Of course you don't know any of this stuff, because you don't have
the experience I have. Nothing new there.

I administered **** ma and pa company networks back as far as '91
when it was Cheapernet... ethernet over coax at 2Mb/s on a good day
on 286s. I also wrote the OLTP systems they used to print their
invoices and shipping labels with, as well as the underlying
database.

So the "nothing new" is the fact that you again don't know what the
**** you are talking about, boy. Too many shots to the head.

OMG, now you claim to know programming. You never made that claim
before. I thinks you're just lying again.

Here's one for you. I saw the first Xerox Star workstations, the
first Ethernet and networked laser printers in the early 80's. I
built my first "personal computer" in 1978. You don't know anything.

Where did Arcnet come from, know it all? That was before ethernet.

Yes, technically Arcnet was first, but it was also proprietary at that time.
It had to play catch-up to Ethernet AIR and didn't amount to much until the
lateish 80's, well after the time period I originally mentioned. The thing
is that I actually got to use it too.

Can you even name the company without looking it up?

Nope, don't care either. Never worked with it, never needed it. Dead and
buried for eons.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:51:19 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

e's not wrong. You have to mount the filesystem with special arguments to
write to it.

No, you don't. ALL drives come up read only on Knoppix Live, and
always will.

You have to make them R/W and it can be done via menu with a few
mouse clicks.

You are so ****ing thick!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:51:19 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

It's been that way since write capability was added to the
driver.

Wrong. It MIGHT have been that way the last time your retarded ass
looked.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, but I do. I DL DVD images of Knoppix 5.0 DVD version, and DVD
images of Suse DVD release, and it DLs to my NTFS drive, and I
activate it for such write activity via menu, you ****ing total
retard!

At any rate,

Nice attempt to back yourself up when you find out you are wrong....
again.

XP is the
OS I was talking about, not Linux.

No. YOU SAID that you can TAKE THE DRIVE OUT of the current system
and boot it under another, and still cannot access the file.

You ARE WRONG... PERIOD.

I shouldn't have to have another OS
handy just to work on one.

YOu are the twit that slides a drive out of a perfectly good piece
of hardware, when all you have to do is reboot it with a STANDARD,
industry embraced disc for SERVICING such issues.

Google it, dumb****. Admins ALL OVER THE WORLD use it for EXACTLY
that purpose!

M$ is lame, when will you understand that?

No, idiot PC techs that think they are admin level intelligence are
lame. You be one such lamer.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:14:23 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

What
ever happened to bragging about working at Lawrence Livermoore labs?

I never said that, you retarded ****.

You lying sack of ****, you used to claim that BS all the time. Do I have
to drag out all that crap from alt.electrical.engineering to prove it? I'm
sure KRW would be happy to come over and refresh your memory.

I SAID that I made a product that they bought. I ALSO made products
for LANL and NOAA as well as many military bases for old fighter
programs like the F-4.

Liar. Putting it cleverly as in "worked for LL" implies that you were a
employee. It was obviously your intention back then to have everyone
believe that you "worked for" them.

That would be Hill AFB, and items that went to Japan, a current
ally.

Oh man, the truth is way below the picture you painted back then. I sure
hope KRW sees this. bwahahahhaha

My gear has gone up on several weather balloons (NOAA), and looks at

Your gear?

nuke warheads to see how they are doing (LANL), as well as space
shuttle experiments.

They are HV power supplies, another thing you likely know little or
nothing about, since you can't even read a Usenet post without getting
it wrong.

PKB for sure there. You don't see me making allot of claims about HV SMPS's
do you?

And it wasn't bragging, you retarded ****. It was a discussion.

As if.

Something you have been unable to do properly for years without
mouthing off, so back in your face, retard boy.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:56:59 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

You don't even understand the points I'm trying to make, yet you argue
on....non stop. As for DRM, how long should Mickey Mouse be denied his
rightful place in the public domain? His creator has been dead for decades.
Or don't you understand the plain English in the Constitution about "for a
limited time"?

The Disney Studios have that PROPERTY, not the dead ****er, you dumb
****.

John Lennon is dead, but you won't see the individual or the studio
that has the rights to his works placing them in the public domain any
time soon... EITHER.

Can you really be THAT ****ING RETARDED?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:09:47 -0700, "Joel Kolstad"
Gave us:

In general I think you're 100% correct that there's been significant
pressure from the RIAA/MPAA/etc. applied to the well-known
manufacturers such as ATI, Happaugge, etc. to *not* released non-DRM
encumbered capture products.

Wrong. It was LAW and the standard from the get go.

Wrong, AFAIK the law never prohibited making HD capture cards with analog
inputs. Unless you could back up your claims.

****ing retards, all of you that don't know about modern Hi Def.

Making some more friends are you?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message

They have a "Sat Buddy" or something like that, no display just a
speaker. They hook it to the LNB and move the dish around. It beeps
as they point it. They basically seem to center it between the
extremes that it loses lock at. Pretty simple IMO. I'd prefer a
meter of some kind, but it seems to work alright. Surprisingly (or
not) these guys know very little about how any of this stuff works.

These most certainly don't work in all weather conditions. The kinds
of rains we have here in houston really seem to knock them out for a
while sometimes. But it can come down at rates of 8"/hour. I'm sure
DM won't believe that either.

If those small receivers had a test point for a meter (and maybe they
do) you could probably make it a lot more reliable.

An analog meter of some kind would seem the sensible way to do it, but then
that would be something else breakable. You could tell it was designed with
the forethought that it was going to slide off the roof from time to time.

Most of the microwave links I've done were for Nextel cellular. I
asked my boss why their engineers can't do it themselves. He said
they would just move the dish until the alarm goes off. That's what
the Sat Buddy sounds like.

Pretty much. It works well enough though, the signal strength reads pretty
high (even over 100% on some transponders ;-). But I could tell by watching
him, that it could "hear" the sat over a surprisingly large arc of dish
movement. Seemed quite forgiving. I put a DirectTV dish in back in the mid
90's and it was pretty picky about pointing. I'm sure SNR's and gain are
allot better now.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:51:19 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

e's not wrong. You have to mount the filesystem with special
arguments to write to it.

No, you don't. ALL drives come up read only on Knoppix Live, and
always will.

You have to make them R/W and it can be done via menu with a few
mouse clicks.

You are so ****ing thick!

You don't even understand what is going on behind the scenes. You just know
how to use a GUI, how lame. Stick with windos, it's what you deserve.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:51:19 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

It's been that way since write capability was added to the
driver.

Wrong. It MIGHT have been that way the last time your retarded ass
looked.

It's still that way.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, but I do. I DL DVD images of Knoppix 5.0 DVD version, and DVD
images of Suse DVD release, and it DLs to my NTFS drive, and I
activate it for such write activity via menu, you ****ing total
retard!

Knoppix, it's gui or anything you "click on" have little to do with the NTFS
kernel driver. Try actually installing Linux and working with it from the
command line (for 12 years) and then tell me how much you know about it.

At any rate,

Nice attempt to back yourself up when you find out you are wrong....
again.

XP is the
OS I was talking about, not Linux.

No. YOU SAID that you can TAKE THE DRIVE OUT of the current system
and boot it under another, and still cannot access the file.

You ARE WRONG... PERIOD.

I shouldn't have to have another OS
handy just to work on one.

YOu are the twit that slides a drive out of a perfectly good piece
of hardware, when all you have to do is reboot it with a STANDARD,
industry embraced disc for SERVICING such issues.

So I can scan it using another windos machine dufus. A Knoppix CD isn't the
end-all answer for everything.

Google it, dumb****. Admins ALL OVER THE WORLD use it for EXACTLY
that purpose!

M$ is lame, when will you understand that?

No, idiot PC techs that think they are admin level intelligence are
lame. You be one such lamer.

I'm a programmer that became and admin out of interest. I now am a PC tech
because it's easy and the pay is good. I'm self employed and I have tons of
free time (too much it seems since I'm burning it up with you). The real
problem is lame-brains like yourself that think that because they can boot a
live-cd they're a pc expert. I fix allot of stuff that people like yourself
fixed first. I charge extra for that.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg - wavecap.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:49:16 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:50:04 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I'm not the one that called a $75K 20GHz DSO a POS.

I called his photo method a POS, and if the scope can't put out what
it saves, then it is as well, no matter what it costs.

Also, that isn't what he paid, that is what he said the other option
costs.

I rather like that photo; it looks good in the manual. What is
especially good about it are the numbers in the lower left-hand
corner.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
[...]

Boasting about other peoples accomplishments, and name dropping again, I'm
real impressed. You didn't design anything yourself now did you? You keep
that name dropping garbage up and you'll end up getting fired again for not
being discrete. I'm sure that Sun and your employer would be ****ed to see
what you're doing to there reputation.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:24:19 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:07:06 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Sure you did......

I was at GI when DVD was conceived, when cable modems were conceived
by GI and Motorola, and when HDTV broadcast standards were created.
That was from '94 through '96 and the HDTV guru was Woo Paik, who now
leads LG.

Doing what exactly?

As if you could understand.

You're the biggest asshole name dropper I've ever seen
on USENET.

Really...

You worked everywhere and did everything, yeah right.

Did I say that? Ever?

Ant time
anything comes up, you only have some superficial knowledge of it or you
write something that is so far outside your normal language skills that it
sounds like a cut-and-paste job to me.

Just because I call retards like you by the names you deserve,
doesn't mean that I cannot write eloquently when I need to or am
employed to do so.

I bet you're nothing but a line tech
that takes some voltage measurements and tweaks pots.

Sounds like projection to me.

Your **** attitude
likely gets you fired time and again, and that's why you've worked
everywhere.

More projection. I never said anything about "working everywhere".

When I was a kid, I worked in manual jobs, many of which were
semi-skilled. Now, I work in electronics, and have had a few jobs.All
of which were skilled.

The stainless steel polishing, and engine building was during that
time, as well as a stint repairing pinball, and upright video games
(pre-Knoxville worlds fair)and delivering them, jukeboxes, pool table,
etc. The engine building was for a very low wage, and I took a better
job.

I have worked in IR thermometry, and in Television (satellite uplink
encoders), and in HV (the LLNL, LANL, NOAA, etc stuff.). Now, I work
in satellite again. The IR job ended because members of my family were
murdered, and I went back to Cincinnati to be with my family, and WAS
going to drop out of a hospital ceiling onto the ******* that did and
kill him before the door guard cop could stop me. My family stopped me
from doing that. The GI job was temporary, only lasting two years,
and we knew that when we were hired. The HV job, despite surviving
911, still had troubles, and there were lay-offs. My current employer
was glad to hire me as I get the job done!

You've done everything because you keep getting shuffled around
like so much dead weight.

I haven't moved around much. I had a work associate previously
whose husband took a different job every two years, no matter what.
Because he liked it that way.

I know your type all too well.

You don't know a goddamned thing, yet you keep calling me a liar,
despite the fact that you have done nothing but lie every time you
said it. Your ****ing "know your type" claim is even a ****ing lie,
since not only do you not know my type, but you don't know me at all,
dip****.

So **** you again, little boy. You know ****ing NOTHING! You are a
gov tit sucking twit.

WTF are you talking about. gov tit sucking twit? Living in FL? Do you
even know one adversary from another any more?

So, you finally admit that you have been being an adversary toward
me. Funny, my perspective hasn't changed much, since I already knew
that about you.

Maybe you should make
yourself a score card or something so you can keep track of all the people
fight with.

Maybe you should stop calling your betters liars.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:28:46 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:07:06 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Gawd your dense. I don't line in FL. I live in houston. I've only
stated that dozens of times.

You trying to tell me that Houston doesn't have cable?

Only an idiot buys into that "satellite is better" crap. Are you
one such idiot?

For the last time. I had cable, I got some HD TVs. I switched to sat
because of the cost of TW cable, and the SIMPLE FACT that Dish has way more
HD stuff. I don't know (or care for that matter) what your cable company
offers you, but I can assure you that it's not the same line-up I can pick
from. TW has crap for HD on cable. Just like DirecTV right now.
Currently, Dish is the best option I have for HD programming.

Yet you **** and moan about over-compression.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:18:33 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"

Current US law doesn't require HDCP. HDCP just prevents me from
exercising rights that I already have. Can't you understand
something that simple?

Can you understand something so simple as the fact that you make
**** up doesn't make it true?

You don't even know what your ****ing rights are.

Is that supposed to be proof that I'm wrong? I have a fairly good
understanding of what my rights are when it comes to music/movies that I've
purchased. I also know what was legal with a VCR should also be legal with
a DVR, and it still is, the problem is that the DVR wants to add it's own
set of restrictions that have nothing to do with LAW.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:45:58 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

You lying sack of ****, you used to claim that BS all the time. Do I have
to drag out all that crap from alt.electrical.engineering to prove it? I'm
sure KRW would be happy to come over and refresh your memory.

Wrong. I said that I made products for them, and I did.

See the difference? Alzheimer's must be settling in early for you.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:45:58 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Liar. Putting it cleverly as in "worked for LL" implies that you were a
employee. It was obviously your intention back then to have everyone
believe that you "worked for" them.

We were contracted by LLNL as well as LANL, NOAA and others, so yes,
the work I did for them was "for them".

Can you really be that ****ing stupid?

I know for a fact that I said it was making devices FOR them, you
retarded ****!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:31:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

The DVD was only SD to start with and the upconversion is
artificial, yet the RIAA/MPAA/etc have gotten the manufacturers to
even deny you that signal in an "untrusted" environment.

You're a goddamned liar.

Not on the new ones. Just look around. You'll see.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:37:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

No matter what you get, if the protected content flag is in place,
the hardware won't let you do full resolution with it.

How often do you think it won't be set? During commercials?

It won't be there on ANY of your claimed to have the right to
material, like off your HD camera. You WILL NOT be able to record
your DVDs or HD DVDs at full resolution, nor should you be able to.

Grow up, little mad man.

WTF are you talking about now? I don't have an HD camera, and I don't try
to record HD DVDs (though I think you mean copy/rip not record). I'm not
trying to "steal" anything. You are just jumping to conclusions as usual.
OTOH, why shouldn't I be able to rip my HD DVD to my MythTV box and play
them back as HD? Huh why not? It's only fair use. You just don't get it.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:37:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I bet none of those have analog inputs, do they? If you think a
Dish box is going to feed an HD signal to some HDMI capture card,
your crazy.

The output device feeds it, period. THE INPUT device is where
decisions get made as to whether or not you get it in full res.

BONE UP, BOY!

Well, there you have it. Just how ignorant you really are about this techy
stuff. It's a negotiation. If what you say were true, then recording the
signal would be a cakewalk. The playback device will most certainly not
hand the signal off to a device that it doesn't trust. It's that simple.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:45:58 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

My gear has gone up on several weather balloons (NOAA), and looks at

Your gear?

When you make only three of something (HV supplies, and they beat the
**** out of two of them, and send the third one up in the balloon, and
it is NOT an off the shelf item, it gets VERY personal. So yes, MY
gear. MY HAND ASSEMBLED, BENCH TESTED AND CHARACTERIZED BY ME,
CERTIFIED COMPLIANT BY ME. HV supplies. Custom orders are like that,
as was the half rack 50kV, 250W supply we made for one of the two
national labs I mentioned.

Hell, even the normal production run groups we made for SAIC to go
into the Geiger counters that are used on Nuke subs and ships were
VERY personal devices.

ALL of my **** works top notch. Highest specs in the entire
industry. 0.000006% ripple on an X-ray supply used for looking at
buried gas pipes in city streets, and new production pipes in the
factories where they get made. The better the DC, the better the X-ray
flux, the better the contrast ratio.

You, on the other hand, have a system rampant with viruses, and a
****y little boy attitude that nobody else in the world could possibly
have escaped such attacks. When in fact, most companies do NOT have
problems with viruses.

Grow the **** up.

I have done what I have done, and all your "liar liar" baby bull****
cannot change that fact.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:56:59 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

You don't even understand the points I'm trying to make, yet you
argue on....non stop. As for DRM, how long should Mickey Mouse be
denied his rightful place in the public domain? His creator has
been dead for decades. Or don't you understand the plain English in
the Constitution about "for a limited time"?

The Disney Studios have that PROPERTY, not the dead ****er, you dumb
****.

John Lennon is dead, but you won't see the individual or the studio
that has the rights to his works placing them in the public domain any
time soon... EITHER.

Can you really be THAT ****ING RETARDED?

How long does it go on? It's supposed to be for a limted time, not frigging
forever. Mickey Mouse is like 100 years old now. Where's the limits? Why
do you defend this DRM stuff so viehmently? You will grow to hate it, I
promise. Just keep buying tech toys and you will see.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:49:37 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:09:47 -0700, "Joel Kolstad"
Gave us:

In general I think you're 100% correct that there's been significant
pressure from the RIAA/MPAA/etc. applied to the well-known
manufacturers such as ATI, Happaugge, etc. to *not* released non-DRM
encumbered capture products.

Wrong. It was LAW and the standard from the get go.

Wrong, AFAIK the law never prohibited making HD capture cards with analog
inputs. Unless you could back up your claims.

****ing retards, all of you that don't know about modern Hi Def.

Making some more friends are you?

Read up, little boy. I know you hate wiki, but they know more than
you ever will.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:56:13 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:51:19 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

e's not wrong. You have to mount the filesystem with special
arguments to write to it.

No, you don't. ALL drives come up read only on Knoppix Live, and
always will.

You have to make them R/W and it can be done via menu with a few
mouse clicks.

You are so ****ing thick!

You don't even understand what is going on behind the scenes. You just know
how to use a GUI, how lame. Stick with windos, it's what you deserve.

It does NOT matter that it MAY or MAY NOT perform a command line
operation in the background.

The fact is that it is NOT how you say it is.

You don't deserve ANY OS, with the stupid **** you spew.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:01:38 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Knoppix, it's gui or anything you "click on" have little to do with the NTFS
kernel driver. Try actually installing Linux and working with it from the
command line (for 12 years) and then tell me how much you know about it.

I have been running linux, BeOS, and DOS, as well as variants of
Windows, and other OSes for years.

Linux, in particular, since '96. I know more about it than you think,
but you spew "liar" every time someone challenges you like a little
two year old.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:01:38 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

So I can scan it using another windos machine dufus. A Knoppix CD isn't the
end-all answer for everything.

I never said it was. You , on the other had, diss'd the hell out of
it, despite the FACT that the whole world uses it for exactly what I
recommended it for. D'oh!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:01:38 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I'm a programmer that became and admin out of interest. I now am a PC tech
because it's easy and the pay is good. I'm self employed and I have tons of
free time (too much it seems since I'm burning it up with you). The real
problem is lame-brains like yourself that think that because they can boot a
live-cd they're a pc expert.

No, idiot. I used to install Linux. Now, booting from a LiveCD
ensures that I have the latest auto-detect routines, and likely the
latest drivers available and the greatest ease of service. You do
know what ease of service is, right?

I fix allot of stuff that people like yourself
fixed first. I charge extra for that.

Sure, bub. I don't **** up systems, I fix them.

You're a ****ing dweeb that can't even keep viruses from running
rampant through your company networks, and I am supposed to believe
you fix other people's **** ups? You ARE the **** up, in my view.