Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:07:06 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Gawd your dense. I don't line in FL. I live in houston. I've only
stated that dozens of times.

You trying to tell me that Houston doesn't have cable?

Only an idiot buys into that "satellite is better" crap. Are you
one such idiot?

For the last time. I had cable, I got some HD TVs. I switched to sat
because of the cost of TW cable, and the SIMPLE FACT that Dish has way more
HD stuff. I don't know (or care for that matter) what your cable company
offers you, but I can assure you that it's not the same line-up I can pick
from. TW has crap for HD on cable. Just like DirecTV right now.
Currently, Dish is the best option I have for HD programming.