Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:18:33 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:36:20 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:26:29 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

WFT is your problem? Why can't I buy a capture card that will
capture HD using component inputs?

Because. That is what your HD DVR is for. Don't have one? Too bad.

The word for today is:

COMPLIANCE

Compliance with what. I just told you that I would be completely
within my rights under US law to do what I wanted. The compliance
is with hollywoods wishes and not the law. Better take some time
and catch up.

It's called HDCP, little boy. I caught up years ago. You are in the
dark.

I cursed folks like you years ago. Perhaps that is why, "the blind
shall not see".

Current US law doesn't require HDCP. HDCP just prevents me from exercising
rights that I already have. Can't you understand something that simple?

Can you understand something so simple as the fact that you make
**** up doesn't make it true?

You don't even know what your ****ing rights are.