cjrost

Default Wagner Vs Fuji HPLV Systems

Both systems seem comparable, but the Wagner is $ 100 cheaper. Any advise
from acutal users would be appreciated.

Wes Stewart

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:44:18 GMT, "cjrost" wrote:

|Both systems seem comparable, but the Wagner is $ 100 cheaper. Any advise
|from acutal users would be appreciated.

I have the Wagner 2600 Softspray (three-stage 6 psi) and like it fine.
That said, you need to hope that you never need parts.

I've been spraying mostly Enduro WB lacquer and have also run some
alkyd enamel through it.

When I talked the *extremely* helpful Lois at Compliant Spray Systems
before ordering my first batch of Enduro, she recommended the tip size
(1mm) that I should use.

I spent a half hour searching the documentation and Wagner's multiple
web sites for replacement tips. The standard tip is a #3, so a
reasonable person would think there must be a #1 and #2, but noooo, #3
is it. Not only that, a replacement #3 tip is $32 and the air cap is
$59! Not surprising I suppose when they charge $1.99 for a 5-cent lock
washer.
cm

You can buy different size tip assemblies on ebay for less than $40.00 You
might also check this hvlp system out from Canada. A buddy of mine has this
system that he uses in his lamp production business.
http://www.lemmer.com/t55-hvlp-turbine.htm
I have this system and love it.
http://www.tptools.com/product.asp?b...5DQP11QS113RTC

Good luck,

AZCRAIG

"cjrost" wrote in message
Both systems seem comparable, but the Wagner is $ 100 cheaper. Any advise
from acutal users would be appreciated.

Leon

I'll choose a paint brush over a Wagner product any day.

"cjrost" wrote in message
Both systems seem comparable, but the Wagner is $ 100 cheaper. Any advise
from acutal users would be appreciated.

Rex_flex

I have the Fuji and like it a lot. The turbine has plenty of power and is
fairly quiet. I have sprayed anything from shellac up through latex house
paint (trim).

I have gotten additional fluidsets and gun parts (gaskets and check valves)
directly from Fuji. It is quite easy by either phone or email. They
are always responsive to my questions (for example, I was looking for a
pressure pot).

Overall I think the Fuji is a high quality piece of gear.

Rex