Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:15:21 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:34:55 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I have cleaned hundreds of computers of virii. Exactly
how many have you done?

I have kept viruses from infecting hundreds of PCs through proper
employee training, and proper security measures. That would be my
preferred method, and I would fire any twit that runs around after the
fact trying to fix what he should have never let happen to begin with.
That twit would be you.

You wouldn't even last through the first episode of "The Donald
Show", (The Apprentice), you know that?

Bwuahahahahahaha!

I don't have employees. You know nothing about security, viruses, networks
or anything computer related. That much is certain.

Are you sure you don't belong over in the auktard group, little boy?

We are currently working with Sun on their newly conceived 10Gb/s
hardware. A place you'll likely never be at.

ALL of our machines are virus free. A place you will likely never be
at.

We have 1500 plus people in several different cities, and remain the
MOST secure network in the nation. A place you will CERTAINLY never
be at.

You're a ****ing joke.