Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

6) DRM/HDCP (saddest thing ever nothing wrong with it's legitimate use,
but watch how the movie/music industry will screw you out of your legal
rights with it) which brings us to more of the same

You're a goddamned retard.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

7) downgraded sound/video quality in an "untrusted" environment (why isn't
everyone ****ed off about being treated like a criminal unless you can prove
otherwise) which brings us to

You're an idiot. Get legit OS and software on your system and you
won't have a problem. Also, you old CRAP hardware won't work with new
OSes as the old crap hardware makers have not/will not write new
drivers for old pieces of ****. They want you to buy new as well.
Who do you blame, boy?

8) lack of privacy and the sale of personal/financial information as a
commodity (Is everyone anesthetized? Why is this allowed to take place?)

Where? My secured transactions ARE secure. If your dumb ass gets on
a porn site and starts clicking OKie Dokie to everything, you deserve
whatever you get rammed up your OS.

9) click thru license agreements (the worlds lawyers better hope I never get
three wishes)

You'd better hope I don't.

I could probably add to this list for days, but ........ Care to add any
yourself. I'm curious what folks here really hate about technology abuse.

Mostly, the folks that abuse it, or are too ****ing stupid to know
how to properly use it (points finger at post author, laughing).
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:33:08 -0400, Meat Plow
Gave us:

I own a Casio Exilim EX-Z55 5.1 mp that does fantastic macro autofocus
shots. i just can't imagine it getting better than that. I'll snap a pic
and post it.

And you'll lose. That is a lame camera choice, but seems par for
someone that "can't imagine". It's 4 years old, and it's doo doo.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg - wavecap.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:31:25 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:40:48 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

It's a hell of a lot easier to have a scope that puts out jpegs with
a single button press.

For someone that brags about having so many millions trickling
through your company, one would think you could afford a modern scope.

Bwuahahahaha!

As opposed to your Etch-A-Sketch, DingDong?

Sure, bub. See attached, dip****. That's at low res captured into
paint. It is much higher res direct.

Attached Thumbnails
Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot-wavecap-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:37:04 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 17:33:37 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:40:48 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

It's a hell of a lot easier to have a scope that puts out jpegs with
a single button press.

For someone that brags about having so many millions trickling
through your company, one would think you could afford a modern scope.

Bwuahahahaha!

It's a Tektronix 11801A 20 GHz sampling scope. I got this one on ebay.
The current version, with a couple of sampling heads, would cost about
$70K. The 11801A has a magnetic-deflection, vertical raster scan color
CRT, which is very difficult to photograph. The Cybershot, even on a
2-second exposure, has all sorts of goofy scan artifacts. The
distortion is real, namely on the screen itself, not a result of the
photography.

The snap I posted is the rising edge of an output pulse from our first
all-CMOS digital delay generator...

http://www.highlandtechnology.com/DSS/T560DS.html

We had the formal release party for rev C this afternoon. The
trigger-to-output path passes through 10 distinct CMOS stages and
we've managed to get the prop delay down to 20 ns and the jitter below
20 ps.

Sounds spurious. :-]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:07:59 -0700, MassiveProng
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:33:08 -0400, Meat Plow
Gave us:

I own a Casio Exilim EX-Z55 5.1 mp that does fantastic macro autofocus
shots. i just can't imagine it getting better than that. I'll snap a pic
and post it.

And you'll lose. That is a lame camera choice, but seems par for
someone that "can't imagine". It's 4 years old, and it's doo doo.

How old are you?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:55:19 -0400, Chuck Harris
Gave us:

Which is precisely why I refuse to use the automated scanners. I also
refuse to use ATM's.

They have a name for dopes likes you. Luddite, among others.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:58:30 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Oh man, don't get me going on all the stupid failure modes of that crap.
"Please stack the entire 16 cubic feet of groceries in your cart on the 10"
square scale pad".

The system is meant for folks making a FEW purchases, you retard. 16
cubic feet of groceries REQUIRE a human checker, dip****.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:30:47 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:33:08 -0400, Meat Plow
Gave us:

I own a Casio Exilim EX-Z55 5.1 mp that does fantastic macro autofocus
shots. i just can't imagine it getting better than that. I'll snap a pic
and post it.

And you'll lose. That is a lame camera choice, but seems par for
someone that "can't imagine". It's 4 years old, and it's doo doo.

How old are you?

**** off, you crappy headed ho.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:58:30 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Oh man, don't get me going on all the stupid failure modes of that
crap. "Please stack the entire 16 cubic feet of groceries in your
cart on the 10" square scale pad".

The system is meant for folks making a FEW purchases, you retard. 16
cubic feet of groceries REQUIRE a human checker, dip****.

Think what you want. I just went to the store the other morning to get some
milk and diapers. None of the regular lanes was open, you had to use the
POS self-check thing. Say again?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I hear that. Other non favorite advances in technology include:
1) HDTV imagery ruined by compression artifacts (what's the point?
I don't live and die by TV, but I do like NASCAR and _some_ of the
HD programming available)

Your cable company is lame. You should tell them that.

NASCAR in HD looks sweet here (as does all other cable carried HD
content here), even on my "sub-par" (according to you) HDTV.

Bwuahahahahaha... poor boy.

I don't have cable, I have Dish. When will you start paying attention?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

2) Self check out at the grocery store (some things just aren't
designed to be automated that way)

Yes, retards do have a hard time with it.

Works fine for me at. Home Depot, Wal-Mart, and many other stores I
have utilized this nice feature at, including the grocery store.

I guess you don't buy fresh produce then.

Some people just can't handle technological advances. Especially
after they got the **** kicked out of them, and have had skull cavity
Gs in excess of what they should. Between your mother dropping you in
childhood, and you "biker retard" experiences, I'll bet you have a
hard time operating a toilet flush actuator (handle).

Bwuahahahahahaha! Yes, LEDs are meant for continuous duty.

What an absolute idiot. I'm one of the few around here that will still talk
to you though you're such a dick and you still have to act like this. I'm
about done though.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

3) Automated voice attendents (with the obligatory "due to the
UNUSUALLY large call volume...." gimme a break)

You're probably one of those dopes that think they put you on hold in
hopes that you'll hang up. Idiots like you contribute to the volume
that real folks that need assistance end up waiting on.

I agree, I'm sure you need plenty of assistance.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

5) Operating systems that have the nerve to tell a sysadmin level
user "Access denied" in order to protect the virus (gawd, I could
just shoot myself sometimes)

You may have had "sysadmin" level access, but you are certainly NOT
a sysadmin if you cannot operate the system without this being a
problem. Perhaps you *should* just shoot yourself... sometime soon,
preferably.

XP does this dumbass. I can't wait till you find out for yourself some time
and come whining in here. I'm sure Vista will do better and make it
completely impossible for me to kill a file.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

6) DRM/HDCP (saddest thing ever nothing wrong with it's legitimate
use, but watch how the movie/music industry will screw you out of
your legal rights with it) which brings us to more of the same

You're a goddamned retard.

WFT is your problem? Why can't I buy a capture card that will capture HD
using component inputs? It's certainly not because it's technically
impossible to build one. It's certainly within my rights to use one on
appropriate material and for my own personal use, however DRM dickwads
prevent access to technology like that. Now do you actually have a
technical comment to make, or just more invectives to hurl.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

7) downgraded sound/video quality in an "untrusted" environment (why
isn't everyone ****ed off about being treated like a criminal unless
you can prove otherwise) which brings us to

You're an idiot. Get legit OS and software on your system and you
won't have a problem. Also, you old CRAP hardware won't work with new
OSes as the old crap hardware makers have not/will not write new
drivers for old pieces of ****. They want you to buy new as well.
Who do you blame, boy?

What is a legit OS exactly? BTW, you completely missed the point.
Everything is not about computers.

8) lack of privacy and the sale of personal/financial information as
a commodity (Is everyone anesthetized? Why is this allowed to take
place?)

Where? My secured transactions ARE secure. If your dumb ass gets on
a porn site and starts clicking OKie Dokie to everything, you deserve
whatever you get rammed up your OS.

You're such a stupid ****. You don't get it at all. I'm not even talking
about computers here. I'm talking about banks, mortgage companies and
****ing walmart amongst others.

9) click thru license agreements (the worlds lawyers better hope I
never get three wishes)

You'd better hope I don't.

Is that a threat?

I could probably add to this list for days, but ........ Care to
add any yourself. I'm curious what folks here really hate about
technology abuse.

Mostly, the folks that abuse it, or are too ****ing stupid to know
how to properly use it (points finger at post author, laughing).

I'm done being civil to you. **** you very much.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:31:25 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"

As opposed to your Etch-A-Sketch, DingDong?

Sure, bub. See attached, dip****. That's at low res captured into
paint. It is much higher res direct.

Now show us a pic of that scope sitting in the dump of hole you live in and
not on a bench at work. I bet you're lying and that's not your personal
scope. Yes I just called you a liar, now prove me wrong.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Five in a row? Forget to take your ****off medicine today numnuts?

Tim

--
"Librarians are hiding something." - Steven Colbert

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tim Williams wrote:

Five in a row? Forget to take your ****off medicine today numnuts?

It's like a measuring stick of how ****ed you get him. My personal record
with him is six IIRC.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:19:52 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Think what you want. I just went to the store the other morning to get some
milk and diapers. None of the regular lanes was open, you had to use the
POS self-check thing. Say again?

Yo can ALWAYS request a checker, dip****. For one thing, it's law.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:20:32 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I hear that. Other non favorite advances in technology include:
1) HDTV imagery ruined by compression artifacts (what's the point?
I don't live and die by TV, but I do like NASCAR and _some_ of the
HD programming available)

Your cable company is lame. You should tell them that.

NASCAR in HD looks sweet here (as does all other cable carried HD
content here), even on my "sub-par" (according to you) HDTV.

Bwuahahahahaha... poor boy.

I don't have cable, I have Dish. When will you start paying attention?

Your dish media is being overcompressed?

Looks like you didn't even get what you paid for.

Bwuahahahahahahah!

The question is, when are YOU going to start paying attention. Try
some of the online reviews posted by HD, and home theater type mags,
to start with.

Sheesh.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:21:49 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I guess you don't buy fresh produce then.

Ours have scales... AT THE laser scanner, dumb****.

Customer enters product code, and VIOLA! weight gets taken, next
item, please.

Get a clue, dweeb. You are incapable of using modern technology due
to your many brain injuries.

Bwuahahahahaha...
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message

If you lose reception on a sattellite (3 LNB dish here) and tune to a
channel on that sat, the fun begins. The receiver immediately throws
up an error screen and refuses to pay attention to most button
pushes.

I've aligned point-to-point microwave dishes, but not satellite dishes. The
former work reliably in all weather, but they have AGC voltage test points
to find the peak signal for perfect alignment. Do the residential satellite
receivers have anything like that? I suspect they're designed for
installers who aren't equipped to measure a voltage.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:22:38 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

3) Automated voice attendents (with the obligatory "due to the
UNUSUALLY large call volume...." gimme a break)

You're probably one of those dopes that think they put you on hold in
hopes that you'll hang up. Idiots like you contribute to the volume
that real folks that need assistance end up waiting on.

I agree, I'm sure you need plenty of assistance.

No, but when I do call the DMV or wherever such a system is in
place, I don't conceive of some lame conspiracy either.

Good job, ditz.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:23:48 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

5) Operating systems that have the nerve to tell a sysadmin level
user "Access denied" in order to protect the virus (gawd, I could
just shoot myself sometimes)

You may have had "sysadmin" level access, but you are certainly NOT
a sysadmin if you cannot operate the system without this being a
problem. Perhaps you *should* just shoot yourself... sometime soon,
preferably.

XP does this dumbass. I can't wait till you find out for yourself some time
and come whining in here. I'm sure Vista will do better and make it
completely impossible for me to kill a file.

Vista is nothing like XP. You seem to think it is XP in a new
facade.

You couldn't be more wrong. It is a full re-write, and file
quarantine is what it does with a virus file, when it grabs one, while
it has its security turned on. It also allows you to delete it.

I wouldn't expect you to understand though.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:

You're an idiot. Get legit OS and software on your system and you
won't have a problem. Also, you old CRAP hardware won't work with
new OSes as the old crap hardware makers have not/will not write new
drivers for old pieces of ****. They want you to buy new as well.
Who do you blame, boy?

What is a legit OS exactly? BTW, you completely missed the point.
Everything is not about computers.

Who are you responding to? I don't see any posts from him at all. Try it
that way.

Where? My secured transactions ARE secure. If your dumb ass gets on
a porn site and starts clicking OKie Dokie to everything, you deserve
whatever you get rammed up your OS.

You're such a stupid ****. You don't get it at all. I'm not even
talking about computers here. I'm talking about banks, mortgage
companies and ****ing walmart amongst others.

Only adults are aware of those issues.

I'm done being civil to you. **** you very much.

Good.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:26:29 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

WFT is your problem? Why can't I buy a capture card that will capture HD
using component inputs?

Because. That is what your HD DVR is for. Don't have one? Too bad.

The word for today is:

COMPLIANCE
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Yes, and they even exist, dip****.

It's certainly within my rights to use one on
appropriate material and for my own personal use,

That depends. You may not even know what "appropriate material" is.
DVRs are for personal use. I suggest you get one.

however DRM dickwads

**** off, you total retard.

prevent access to technology like that.

Only for crybaby idiots like you. You see, they have done a remote
viewing session on you and have deemed you unworthy. HAHAHAH!

Now do you actually have a
technical comment to make, or just more invectives to hurl.

**** off, DRM wussy boy. My **** works fine.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:32:27 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

7) downgraded sound/video quality in an "untrusted" environment (why
isn't everyone ****ed off about being treated like a criminal unless
you can prove otherwise) which brings us to

You're an idiot. Get legit OS and software on your system and you
won't have a problem. Also, you old CRAP hardware won't work with new
OSes as the old crap hardware makers have not/will not write new
drivers for old pieces of ****. They want you to buy new as well.
Who do you blame, boy?

What is a legit OS exactly? BTW, you completely missed the point.
Everything is not about computers.

If you have a modern display device, you need to feed it with HDMI
feeds to get high definition, or component on certain older models.
That will soon revert to HDMI only.

Stay caught up or fall behind, dip****.

8) lack of privacy and the sale of personal/financial information as
a commodity (Is everyone anesthetized? Why is this allowed to take
place?)

Where? My secured transactions ARE secure. If your dumb ass gets on
a porn site and starts clicking OKie Dokie to everything, you deserve
whatever you get rammed up your OS.

You're such a stupid ****. You don't get it at all. I'm not even talking
about computers here. I'm talking about banks, mortgage companies and
****ing walmart amongst others.

Selling your private info? Perhaps you should use a more scrupulous
bank, and a more scrupulous mortgage co (not that you deserve a
house).

9) click thru license agreements (the worlds lawyers better hope I
never get three wishes)

You'd better hope I don't.

Is that a threat?

Do you want "lawyers" to ask you that same question about your
remark, you ****ing retard? Since "wishes" don't exist, how can a
threat exist, you ****ing total retard?

I could probably add to this list for days, but ........ Care to
add any yourself. I'm curious what folks here really hate about
technology abuse.

Mostly, the folks that abuse it, or are too ****ing stupid to know
how to properly use it (points finger at post author, laughing).

I'm done being civil to you. **** you very much.

Hahaha.. as if you ever were, jackass.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:35:44 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:31:25 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"

As opposed to your Etch-A-Sketch, DingDong?

Sure, bub. See attached, dip****. That's at low res captured into
paint. It is much higher res direct.

Now show us a pic of that scope sitting in the dump of hole you live in and
not on a bench at work. I bet you're lying and that's not your personal
scope. Yes I just called you a liar, now prove me wrong.

When did I ever say it was my scope, asswipe?

The pic John took is of a scope at his work, you ****ing retard.

The challenge I gave him about buying a nicer one was about his
company, you ****ing retard.

So, yes, I called you a retard, and then proved that you are one.
Now prove me wrong.

Bwuahahahahahahaha!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:19:52 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Think what you want. I just went to the store the other morning to
get some milk and diapers. None of the regular lanes was open, you
had to use the POS self-check thing. Say again?

Yo can ALWAYS request a checker, dip****. For one thing, it's law.

Maybe where you are. I told them specifically, "I don't like these things,
I don't want to use it...Why aren't any of the regular lanes open?". She
did do it for me though. I can use it fine, it's just the point. It's a
stupid thing to do in a grocery store where produce is sold. The whole
design is wrong. If everything came in packages with UPC codes, it would be
different, but that's not how it is. When I can push my cart thru an RFID
loop-antenna and be confident that it instantly scanned it all, I won't
bitch. Till then..... I don't mind RFID tags on packages, I do mind them
burried inside my clothing.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:20:32 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"

I don't have cable, I have Dish. When will you start paying
attention?

Your dish media is being overcompressed?

Are you saying that you can get right up to your screen and you can't ever
make out _any_ compression artifacts? If so, then you're still a liar and
you're blind.

Looks like you didn't even get what you paid for.

Isn't that how life pretty much works?

Bwuahahahahahahah!

The question is, when are YOU going to start paying attention. Try
some of the online reviews posted by HD, and home theater type mags,
to start with.

For what? Dish is the only game in town for the most HD channels that
aren't basketball oriented.

Sheesh.

No kidding.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:44:07 -0500, "Tim Williams"
Gave us:

Five in a row? Forget to take your ****off medicine today numnuts?

Tim

Nope...

Your follow up edit shows just how retarded you really are.

**** Off, you CRAPPY HEADED HO.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:21:49 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I guess you don't buy fresh produce then.

Ours have scales... AT THE laser scanner, dumb****.

Customer enters product code, and VIOLA! weight gets taken, next
item, please.

I was right then, you don't actually buy any yourself. Do you have the
"product codes" all memorized for the hundreds of different items?

Get a clue, dweeb. You are incapable of using modern technology due
to your many brain injuries.

Bwuahahahahaha...

Do you realize that you sound like a twelve year old? Know any good fart
jokes? Shees is right....

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:48:49 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Tim Williams wrote:

Five in a row? Forget to take your ****off medicine today numnuts?

It's like a measuring stick of how ****ed you get him. My personal record
with him is six IIRC.

Did I sound ****ed when I was telling the world how stupid YOU are?

Hahahaha... you really have a bent perception, boy.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:12:52 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
[...]

You're a total whimpy ****.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
"Anthony Fremont" wrote in message

If you lose reception on a sattellite (3 LNB dish here) and tune to a
channel on that sat, the fun begins. The receiver immediately throws
up an error screen and refuses to pay attention to most button
pushes.

I've aligned point-to-point microwave dishes, but not satellite
dishes. The former work reliably in all weather, but they have AGC
voltage test points to find the peak signal for perfect alignment.
Do the residential satellite receivers have anything like that? I
suspect they're designed for installers who aren't equipped to
measure a voltage.

They have a "Sat Buddy" or something like that, no display just a speaker.
They hook it to the LNB and move the dish around. It beeps as they point
it. They basically seem to center it between the extremes that it loses
lock at. Pretty simple IMO. I'd prefer a meter of some kind, but it seems
to work alright. Surprisingly (or not) these guys know very little about
how any of this stuff works.

These most certainly don't work in all weather conditions. The kinds of
rains we have here in houston really seem to knock them out for a while
sometimes. But it can come down at rates of 8"/hour. I'm sure DM won't
believe that either.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:15:34 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:20:32 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"

I don't have cable, I have Dish. When will you start paying
attention?

Your dish media is being overcompressed?

Are you saying that you can get right up to your screen and you can't ever
make out _any_ compression artifacts? If so, then you're still a liar and
you're blind.

You're an idiot. I ALSO know more about High Definition TV than you
do, as well as the transmissions of their signals, as well as what I
see when I examine such a transmission.

I worked at General Instrument when all of this started, so I have
been in it longer than you could ever have been, and have a deep
understanding of compression technologies.

I have worked on SCPC, as well as MCPC systems, and you likely don't
even know what either of those are, even though every transponder you
ever hooked into uses them.

Looks like you didn't even get what you paid for.

Isn't that how life pretty much works?

Depends on who you are I guess.

Bwuahahahahahahah!

The question is, when are YOU going to start paying attention. Try
some of the online reviews posted by HD, and home theater type mags,
to start with.

For what? Dish is the only game in town for the most HD channels that
aren't basketball oriented.

You have no cable in FL?

Sheesh.

No kidding.

When was I ever kidding?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:17:42 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:21:49 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I guess you don't buy fresh produce then.

Ours have scales... AT THE laser scanner, dumb****.

Customer enters product code, and VIOLA! weight gets taken, next
item, please.

I was right then, you don't actually buy any yourself. Do you have the
"product codes" all memorized for the hundreds of different items?

You weren't right about a goddamned thing, BOY!

The produce area HAS codes right on the product labels up on the bar
above the display trays. When you bag it, you tag it, and you mark
the code on the bag, and it is only a four digit code, so don't go
getting your bloomers in a bunch whipping off retarded remarks about
bar codes, dip****. You are SOOOO ****ing stupid!

You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:28:40 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

3) Automated voice attendents (with the obligatory "due to the
UNUSUALLY large call volume...." gimme a break)

You're probably one of those dopes that think they put you on hold
in hopes that you'll hang up. Idiots like you contribute to the
volume that real folks that need assistance end up waiting on.

I agree, I'm sure you need plenty of assistance.

No, but when I do call the DMV or wherever such a system is in
place, I don't conceive of some lame conspiracy either.

Good job, ditz.

Conspiracy? I was just pointing out the standard dialogue that you get from
these things.