Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John  Larkin is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 04:19:02 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

As promised, here is a photo taken in macro mode at four inches. It is
the bottom side of a IBM Deskstar DTLA-307030 hard drive.

I have that same camera, two of them in fact. It seems fine for
vacation type pictures, but the autofocus is erratic, manual focus is
useless, and macro doesn't seem to do much of anything. And the menus
and manual are a mess. The popup flash is most annoying. I just got a
Sony 7mpix camera that seems better, with its own quirks of course.

John