Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:37:28 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

No matter what you get, if the protected content flag is in place,
the hardware won't let you do full resolution with it.

How often do you think it won't be set? During commercials?

It won't be there on ANY of your claimed to have the right to
material, like off your HD camera. You WILL NOT be able to record
your DVDs or HD DVDs at full resolution, nor should you be able to.

Grow up, little mad man.

WTF are you talking about now? I don't have an HD camera, and I don't try
to record HD DVDs (though I think you mean copy/rip not record). I'm not
trying to "steal" anything. You are just jumping to conclusions as usual.
OTOH, why shouldn't I be able to rip my HD DVD to my MythTV box and play
them back as HD? Huh why not? It's only fair use. You just don't get it.