Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:11:09 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:34:55 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Of course you don't know any of this stuff, because you don't have
the experience I have. Nothing new there.

I administered **** ma and pa company networks back as far as '91
when it was Cheapernet... ethernet over coax at 2Mb/s on a good day
on 286s. I also wrote the OLTP systems they used to print their
invoices and shipping labels with, as well as the underlying
database.

So the "nothing new" is the fact that you again don't know what the
**** you are talking about, boy. Too many shots to the head.

OMG, now you claim to know programming. You never made that claim
before. I thinks you're just lying again.

Here's one for you. I saw the first Xerox Star workstations, the
first Ethernet and networked laser printers in the early 80's. I
built my first "personal computer" in 1978. You don't know anything.

Where did Arcnet come from, know it all? That was before ethernet.

Yes, technically Arcnet was first, but it was also proprietary at that time.
It had to play catch-up to Ethernet AIR and didn't amount to much until the
lateish 80's, well after the time period I originally mentioned. The thing
is that I actually got to use it too.

Can you even name the company without looking it up?

Nope, don't care either. Never worked with it, never needed it. Dead and
buried for eons.