Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Fuji Finepix S5200 test shot - J2.jpg

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:01:38 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

Knoppix, it's gui or anything you "click on" have little to do with the NTFS
kernel driver. Try actually installing Linux and working with it from the
command line (for 12 years) and then tell me how much you know about it.

I have been running linux, BeOS, and DOS, as well as variants of
Windows, and other OSes for years.

Linux, in particular, since '96. I know more about it than you think,
but you spew "liar" every time someone challenges you like a little
two year old.