Posted to rec.woodworking

Default JessEm Mortise mill

Anybody have hands on with this one: http://www.jessemdirect.com/Pocket_M...ll_p/08200.htm

Larry
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/2013 7:45 AM, Gramp's shop wrote:
Anybody have hands on with this one: http://www.jessemdirect.com/Pocket_M...ll_p/08200.htm

Larry

Just an observation. It has been out 3~5 years now and I have seen no
comments about it since it was introduced. That may be saying something.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
On 2/1/2013 7:45 AM, Gramp's shop wrote:
Anybody have hands on with this one:
http://www.jessemdirect.com/Pocket_M...ll_p/08200.htm

Larry

Just an observation. It has been out 3~5 years now and I have seen no
comments about it since it was introduced. That may be saying something.

It probably is not marketed that well. It is intriguing. It is small,
portable and costs much less than a Domino. And is much smaller than a
dedicated mortise machine. And takes up much less space.

It is not a production tool or anything like that. But for a small, one man
shop, hobby woodworker. it would work just fine.

It reminds me of the Beadlock, remember that?

http://www.beadlock.com/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/13 7:45 AM, Gramp's shop wrote:
Anybody have hands on with this one: http://www.jessemdirect.com/Pocket_M...ll_p/08200.htm

Larry

That's a great price for that. Not only is it cheaper than the Beadlock
Pro, but it's easier to make your own tenons. I almost pulled the
trigger on one of these, but I already have a self-centering doweling
jig that is easier to use than this JessEm.

I think it would be a great way to decide if loose tenon joinery was the
"thing for you" and if you fall in love with it, you could bite the
bullet on the Domino.

I still might get one to check out.
Even if I don't like it, I could get at least 40 bucks back on ebay.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote"
It probably is not marketed that well. It is intriguing. It is
small, portable and costs much less than a Domino. And is much
smaller than a dedicated mortise machine. And takes up much less
space.

It is not a production tool or anything like that. But for a small,
one man shop, hobby woodworker. it would work just fine.

--------------------------------
+1

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
web.com...

"Lee Michaels" wrote"
It probably is not marketed that well. It is intriguing. It is small,
portable and costs much less than a Domino. And is much smaller than a
dedicated mortise machine. And takes up much less space.

It is not a production tool or anything like that. But for a small, one
man shop, hobby woodworker. it would work just fine.

--------------------------------
+1

Lew

One thing that I noticed on the site was that tenons could be added to cope
and stick joints... that may be useful in cases where a stronger joint is
needed. This jig would offer a reasonable means to meet that need.

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/2013 9:48 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
On 2/1/2013 7:45 AM, Gramp's shop wrote:
Anybody have hands on with this one:
http://www.jessemdirect.com/Pocket_M...ll_p/08200.htm

Larry

Just an observation. It has been out 3~5 years now and I have seen no
comments about it since it was introduced. That may be saying something.

It probably is not marketed that well. It is intriguing. It is small,
portable and costs much less than a Domino. And is much smaller than a
dedicated mortise machine. And takes up much less space.

It is not a production tool or anything like that. But for a small, one
man shop, hobby woodworker. it would work just fine.

It reminds me of the Beadlock, remember that?

http://www.beadlock.com/

The possible problem I see with it is if you don't move the bit over
enough with initial drilling it might slide back into the previous hole.
If you move it so that it makes a complete hole then sliding the lever
back and forth to clean out the left behind waste might make the jig
slide out of position. If you tighten the clamp too much you mar the
surface of the wood.

I would want a money back guarantee.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 01 Feb 2013 08:17:38 -0600, Leon wrote:

Just an observation. It has been out 3~5 years now and I have seen no
comments about it since it was introduced. That may be saying
something.

Woodcraft carried them when they first came out. They don't now. Must
not have been a good seller. IIRC, there was a larger version as well.

I did buy some of the loose tenons - seemed like a good buy at the time.

carrying a cross.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/2013 12:50 PM, Leon wrote:
[...]

I have no experience, but my first thought was to wonder how well a
side-cutting bit would work in tough wood at the RPM provided by a
standard drill.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote"

It probably is not marketed that well. It is intriguing. It is
small, portable and costs much less than a Domino. And is much
smaller than a dedicated mortise machine. And takes up much less
space.

It is not a production tool or anything like that. But for a
small, one man shop, hobby woodworker. it would work just fine.

--------------------------------

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

+1

---------------------------------------
Forgot to mention that it is a natural if you do picture frames.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Greg Guarino wrote:

I have no experience, but my first thought was to wonder how well a
side-cutting bit would work in tough wood at the RPM provided by a
standard drill.

I wondered the same thing at first, but given that it's just cutting out
small waste sections, I guess it's possible that it can work well enough.
It would be interesting to hear what folks who have used them say.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Greg Guarino wrote in :

I have no experience, but my first thought was to wonder how well a
side-cutting bit would work in tough wood at the RPM provided by a
standard drill.

Same here -- which caused me to wonder if you can use a router instead of a drill...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/2013 1:29 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
Greg Guarino wrote in :

I have no experience, but my first thought was to wonder how well a
side-cutting bit would work in tough wood at the RPM provided by a
standard drill.

Same here -- which caused me to wonder if you can use a router instead of a drill...

For what it's worth, I have the BeadLock Basic jig. I tried it exactly
once so far, about as quickly and carelessly as I could muster. Still,
it made a nice, tight, well-aligned joint that feels strong even without
glue. (This was a test. I would of course glue any real joint). I have
thoughts of a coffee table using that jig should I manage to finish my
current project with my sanity intact.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Greg Guarino wrote:

I have no experience, but my first thought was to wonder how well a
side-cutting bit would work in tough wood at the RPM provided by a
standard drill.

I suspect the the drill bit they provide is ground to a non-standard
grind that promotes side cutting at low RPM.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Greg Guarino wrote in :

I have no experience, but my first thought was to wonder how well a
side-cutting bit would work in tough wood at the RPM provided by a
standard drill.

Same here -- which caused me to wonder if you can use a router instead of a drill...

Again, my experience is limited, but I wouldn't feel safe trying to to
aim a spinning bit at router speed into a small metal hole.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/13 12:08 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:
On 2/1/2013 12:50 PM, Leon wrote:
[...]

It's only to clean up the hole, after having drilled down all the way in
several places.
I've seen guys demonstrate it and they all had their own technique that
worked equally well.
I do wonder how it might be retrofitted with a trim router and good
router bit.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

"-MIKE-" wrote

It's only to clean up the hole, after having drilled down all the way in
several places.
I've seen guys demonstrate it and they all had their own technique that
worked equally well.
I do wonder how it might be retrofitted with a trim router and good
router bit.

There are all kinds of router mortise jigs out there. The difference with
this product is that it is much cheaper. There are a whole spectrum of
mortise options available. From cheap to exorbitant and everything between.
You pays your money and takes your choices.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, February 1, 2013 2:47:07 PM UTC-6, Lee Michaels wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote

It's only to clean up the hole, after having drilled down all the way in

several places.

I've seen guys demonstrate it and they all had their own technique that

worked equally well.

I do wonder how it might be retrofitted with a trim router and good

router bit.

There are all kinds of router mortise jigs out there. The difference with

this product is that it is much cheaper. There are a whole spectrum of

mortise options available. From cheap to exorbitant and everything between.

You pays your money and takes your choices.

From the OP:

I've decided to try it and for less than $100 ($69 for the unit and $10 for 50 tenons) it either is or isn't going to meet my needs. I kinda look at this as an expensive first step toward the Domino.

Larry
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/13 2:47 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

"-MIKE-" wrote

It's only to clean up the hole, after having drilled down all the way in
several places.
I've seen guys demonstrate it and they all had their own technique that
worked equally well.
I do wonder how it might be retrofitted with a trim router and good
router bit.

There are all kinds of router mortise jigs out there. The difference
with this product is that it is much cheaper. There are a whole
spectrum of mortise options available. From cheap to exorbitant and
everything between. You pays your money and takes your choices.

Cheapest one I've seen it at Rocker for $160 and seems like a lot more
setup time involved.
After further thought, I don't think there would be a speed issue with a
drill and the JessEm. Not everyone's cordless drill are very fast...
mine is. And Like Lew said, that bit is probably a special design to
accelerate side cutting. Every demonstration I've seen shows the using
moving pretty fast through the entire cut.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/13 2:54 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
From the OP:

I've decided to try it and for less than $100 ($69 for the unit and
$10 for 50 tenons) it either is or isn't going to meet my needs. I
kinda look at this as an expensive first step toward the Domino.

Larry

Did you mean, "inexpensive?"

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gramp's shop" wrote:

I've decided to try it and for less than $100 ($69 for the unit and
$10 for 50 tenons) it either is or isn't going to meet my needs. I
kinda look at this as an expensive first step toward the Domino.

At $8.99/box of 50 tenons, reminds me of the razor blade pricing game.

Wonder what kind of a price they would offer for an order of 500 pcs?

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Gramp's shop" wrote:

I've decided to try it and for less than $100 ($69 for the unit and
$10 for 50 tenons) it either is or isn't going to meet my needs. I
kinda look at this as an expensive first step toward the Domino.

At $8.99/box of 50 tenons, reminds me of the razor blade pricing game.

Speaking of that highway-robbery, I think these are a great value if you
don't knock them against the sink (it knocks the blades slightly out of
alignment):

http://www.amazon.com/Personna-Cartr...=I6GM0AS56ELOB

Wonder what kind of a price they would offer for an order of 500 pcs?

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bill" wrote:

Speaking of that highway-robbery, I think these are a great value if
you don't knock them against the sink (it knocks the blades slightly
out of alignment):

http://www.amazon.com/Personna-Cartr...=I6GM0AS56ELOB

Ye gads, talk about the high priced spread.

Somebody was running a sale on triple blade throw away razors.

Made in India, distributed by an outfit in Hollywood, CA.

They do more than just make movies in Hollywood.G

Pack of 5 razors for a $1.00.

I bought a pack, they worked great.

Needless to say, went back and bought another $20.00 worth.

First throw away I've been able to get more than one shave
in a long time.

They also had a sale on EDGE shaving cream.

If it didn't work, wasn't out much.

Turned out to be another winner for me.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Greg Guarino wrote in :

I have no experience, but my first thought was to wonder how well a
side-cutting bit would work in tough wood at the RPM provided by a
standard drill.

Same here -- which caused me to wonder if you can use a router instead of a drill...

Again, my experience is limited, but I wouldn't feel safe trying to to
aim a spinning bit at router speed into a small metal hole.

The demo video pretty clearly shows the drill is not started until after the bit is inserted into
the guide; I figured on doing the same with a router.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gramp's shop" wrote in
:

I've decided to try it and for less than $100 ($69 for the unit
and $10 for 50 tenons) it either is or isn't going to meet my
needs. I kinda look at this as an expensive first step toward
the Domino.

Why buy the tenons? If you have a thickness planer and a table-mounted router with a
roundover bit, it's dirt-simple to make your own loose tenons from scrap wood.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/2013 2:47 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

"-MIKE-" wrote

It's only to clean up the hole, after having drilled down all the way in
several places.
I've seen guys demonstrate it and they all had their own technique that
worked equally well.
I do wonder how it might be retrofitted with a trim router and good
router bit.

There are all kinds of router mortise jigs out there. The difference
with this product is that it is much cheaper. There are a whole
spectrum of mortise options available. From cheap to exorbitant and
everything between. You pays your money and takes your choices.

If one has a vise and plunge router, I've used this one to make a few
chairs, complete with compound angles, and it cost about $10 in scraps
and a bit of shop time:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...madeMortiseJig

The photos should be in a logical order so that no words are needed, but
if someone needs a play-by-play and wants to try making one, just say
the word.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/2013 6:10 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
"Gramp's shop" wrote in
:

I've decided to try it and for less than $100 ($69 for the unit
and $10 for 50 tenons) it either is or isn't going to meet my
needs. I kinda look at this as an expensive first step toward
the Domino.

Why buy the tenons? If you have a thickness planer and a table-mounted router with a
roundover bit, it's dirt-simple to make your own loose tenons from scrap wood.

You bet.

For all the tenons I use with my Multi-Router, I cut both thickness and
width on the table saw, and length using a sled, or miter saw if they
need to be mitered; then a roundover bit on the router table.

Cut'em just a RCH thicker than the mortise, then a quick touch on the
Delta drum and belt sander for a precise fit.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Bill" wrote:

Speaking of that highway-robbery, I think these are a great value if
you don't knock them against the sink (it knocks the blades slightly
out of alignment):

http://www.amazon.com/Personna-Cartr...=I6GM0AS56ELOB

Ye gads, talk about the high priced spread.

Somebody was running a sale on triple blade throw away razors.

Made in India, distributed by an outfit in Hollywood, CA.

They do more than just make movies in Hollywood.G

Pack of 5 razors for a $1.00.

This is pretty close. It's 5 packs of 10 for $16. About 30-cents a
piece.
I understand they are made by Gillette to sell in India to their customers
their who will not pay $3-4 per razor like some do here. Once in a while
I am disappointed with a blade, but I like the deal compared to what I find
available in retail these days.

I bought a pack, they worked great.

Needless to say, went back and bought another $20.00 worth.

First throw away I've been able to get more than one shave
in a long time.

They also had a sale on EDGE shaving cream.

If it didn't work, wasn't out much.

Turned out to be another winner for me.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

[...]

I think you guys may have too much time on your hands... ;~)

That said, I do things like that sometimes but most of the time I don't have
the time... if I spent time on that I'd never get the real project done!

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/2013 3:54 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
On Friday, February 1, 2013 2:47:07 PM UTC-6, Lee Michaels wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote

It's only to clean up the hole, after having drilled down all the way in

several places.

I've seen guys demonstrate it and they all had their own technique that

worked equally well.

I do wonder how it might be retrofitted with a trim router and good

router bit.

There are all kinds of router mortise jigs out there. The difference with

this product is that it is much cheaper. There are a whole spectrum of

mortise options available. From cheap to exorbitant and everything between.

You pays your money and takes your choices.

From the OP:

I've decided to try it and for less than $100 ($69 for the unit and $10 for 50 tenons) it either is or isn't going to meet my needs. I kinda look at this as an expensive first step toward the Domino.

Larry

Well Larry,
after you play with it, we'll expect a full review. I'm not sure I need
it, I have a mortiser, I have a router, but it is worth hearing about.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/1/2013 4:10 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Gramp's shop" wrote:

I've decided to try it and for less than $100 ($69 for the unit and
$10 for 50 tenons) it either is or isn't going to meet my needs. I
kinda look at this as an expensive first step toward the Domino.

At $8.99/box of 50 tenons, reminds me of the razor blade pricing game.

Wonder what kind of a price they would offer for an order of 500 pcs?

Lew

I don't think that .18 cents a piece is that bad.
What about cutting your own, just thickness on the bandsaw or tablesaw,
rip to width, route roundover then cut to length... certainly you can
make a few hundred in an hour. If you do it right.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message ...

On 2/1/2013 6:10 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

Why buy the tenons? If you have a thickness planer and a table-mounted router with a
roundover bit, it's dirt-simple to make your own loose tenons from scrap wood.

You bet.

For all the tenons I use with my Multi-Router, I cut both thickness and
width on the table saw, and length using a sled, or miter saw if they
need to be mitered; then a roundover bit on the router table.

Cut'em just a RCH thicker than the mortise, then a quick touch on the
Delta drum and belt sander for a precise fit.

I think you guys may have too much time on your hands... ;~)

That said, I do things like that sometimes but most of the time I don't
have the time... if I spent time on that I'd never get the real project done!

?

The combined operation of cutting mortises on the Multi-Router, and making
custom sized loose tenons, cuts shop time labor by at least 30%, more If
compound angles are involved. Built way too many M&T tables and chairs,
both traditional and floating, to not have thoroughly experienced, and
documented, the benefit of those two alternate operations alone. And that's
not counting the resultant time savings due to an increase in ease of
fitting parts cut with a bit more inherent, and repeatable precision.

Although I don't own one, a Domino, while not as versatile, will save even
more time, easily making up for the cost of the tenons, either making or
buying.

--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)
Posted to rec.woodworking

For all the tenons I use with my Multi-Router, I cut both thickness
and width on the table saw, and length using a sled, or miter saw if
they need to be mitered; then a roundover bit on the router table.

Cut'em just a RCH thicker than the mortise, then a quick touch on the
Delta drum and belt sander for a precise fit.

I think you guys may have too much time on your hands... ;~)

That said, I do things like that sometimes but most of the time I don't
have the time... if I spent time on that I'd never get the real project
done!

John

I can't see that whole process taking more than 30 minutes.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

"woodchucker" wrote:

I don't think that .18 cents a piece is that bad.
What about cutting your own, just thickness on the bandsaw or
tablesaw, rip to width, route roundover then cut to length...
certainly you can make a few hundred in an hour. If you do it right.

You could make your own or get some one else to make them for you
at your price.

Spent too many years negotiating deals to walk away from an
opportunity. G

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:54:08 -0800 (PST), "Gramp's shop"
I've decided to try it and for less than $100 ($69 for the unit and $10 for 50 tenons) it either is or isn't going to meet my needs. I kinda look at this as an expensive first step toward the Domino.

Just so you understand that it's a *really big* step from this to a
Domino. I'd equate that step from a Skilsaw compared to a cabinet saw.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
"John Grossbohlin" wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message ...

[...]

FWIW the most common sized tenon that I use is the 5mm one, especially for
the more complicated joints that I make. They are about a penny more
expensive than a biscuit when purchased by the case. The 6 mm tenon being
approximately 1/3 the thickness of 3/4" stock is marginally more expensive.
I can't imagine making 1,800, 5mm tenons to save $80. I have used about
2,800 of the 5mm tenons alone, that's 5,600 mortises. Can you imagine
making that many mortises with the Jesem jig?
The larger Domino unit however uses much larger and much longer tenons.
Making your own would probably be worthwhile.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message

On 2/1/2013 6:10 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

I think you guys may have too much time on your hands... ;~)

?

The combined operation of cutting mortises on the Multi-Router, and making
custom sized loose tenons, cuts shop time labor by at least 30%, more If

Its the making the tenons part, not the mortise part, that would burn time
that pulling tenons out of a box wouldn't. Setting up machines to rip,
joint, thickness, round over, cut to length, etc., to relatively tight
consistent tolerances takes time... I suppose if you make 100s or 1,000s of
them in what otherwise would be down time it would be OK, and cost
effective, but in the middle of a job it strikes me as a time burning
distraction.

Posted to rec.woodworking

John Grossbohlin wrote:

It's the making the tenons part, not the mortise part, that would
burn time that pulling tenons out of a box wouldn't. Setting up
machines to rip, joint, thickness, round over, cut to length, etc.,
to relatively tight consistent tolerances takes time... I suppose if
you make 100s or 1,000s of them in what otherwise would be down time
it would be OK, and cost effective, but in the middle of a job it
strikes me as a time burning distraction.

I'd bet Karl does it in his down time, but even at that this seems to be one
of those "to each his own" things for me. Perhaps Karl finds it relaxing,
and just a way to spend some time in his shop that is not clock driven,
working on a "job". I know that things I do in my garage can take on that
feel. The same thing that I have to get done because someone is paying me
for it, does not have the same feel as doing it just because I want to, in
my spare time.

For me - this would be one of those that I'd consider worth the expense to
just buy them. For another - well, it may just be pure pleasure. I can't
see where Karl figures this saves him 30% shop time as he states, but maybe
that's because he frequently makes mortises that are odd sized and require
custom made tennons. Having them pre-cut and on hand would be a time
savings, but then I'd wonder if those custom sized mortises are really all
that necessary. Maybe standard sized stuff would work just as well. Don't
know - don't know exactly what he meant in his earlier statement.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

I think you guys may have too much time on your hands... ;~)

The combined operation of cutting mortises on the Multi-Router, and
making custom sized loose tenons, cuts shop time labor by at least
30% ...

Its the making the tenons part, not the mortise part, that would burn
time that pulling tenons out of a box wouldn't. Setting up machines to
rip, joint, thickness, round over, cut to length, etc., to relatively
tight consistent tolerances takes time... I suppose if you make 100s or
1,000s of them in what otherwise would be down time it would be OK, and
cost effective, but in the middle of a job it strikes me as a time
burning distraction.

The operative words "Multi-Router", "combined", and "custom sized loose
tenons" notwithstanding:

For 1 1/2 x 1/4 x 2" loose tenons:

I can set the fence and rip a 1x2x8 board into TWO boards of 1/4' thick
stock in less than five minutes on the table saw, with setup ... and
that's being pokey.

I can easily make 8 roundover passes with the resultant two pieces on
the router table in less than ten minutes, with setup.

I can easily cut 2" tenons from that stock on the table saw/sled at a
rate of 12 tenons/minute, or approximately five seconds each, with setup
of the stop block on the sled.

And, indeed, on this last four barstool project, my detailed record of
shop hours (which I strive to keep accurately to facilitate bidding on
future jobs), indicates that I spent 30 minutes cutting the 80 loose
tenons for four complete chairs.

That's 30 minutes for ALL the project tenons ... Now tell me how long
would it take you to cut 80 tenons in the ends of 40 chair components?

Cutting custom loose tenons a "burning distraction", not quite ...

.... but what it is, is the difference between actual experience with an
operation, and just talking about it.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

JessEm Mast-R-Lift Art Greenberg Woodworking 4 March 21st 07 02:05 AM
Jessem Mast R Slide Vic Woodworking 4 October 12th 06 03:27 PM
New Jessem Sliding Table axeman1972 Woodworking 2 October 2nd 05 10:09 PM
Sliding Miter Table by Jessem rickluce Woodworking 0 September 15th 05 01:50 AM
JessEm CNT Woodworking 5 March 2nd 05 11:56 PM