Posted to rec.woodworking

Default JessEm Mortise mill

"Bill" wrote:

Speaking of that highway-robbery, I think these are a great value if
you don't knock them against the sink (it knocks the blades slightly
out of alignment):

http://www.amazon.com/Personna-Cartr...=I6GM0AS56ELOB

Ye gads, talk about the high priced spread.

Somebody was running a sale on triple blade throw away razors.

Made in India, distributed by an outfit in Hollywood, CA.

They do more than just make movies in Hollywood.G

Pack of 5 razors for a $1.00.

I bought a pack, they worked great.

Needless to say, went back and bought another $20.00 worth.

First throw away I've been able to get more than one shave
in a long time.

They also had a sale on EDGE shaving cream.

If it didn't work, wasn't out much.

Turned out to be another winner for me.

Lew