Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Vic is offline

Default Jessem Mast R Slide

Has anybody here used the Jessem Mast R Slide, the sliding table
attachment for a table saw. If so could you please post your
opinions, is it worth while buying? Thanks.

Vic
Posted to rec.woodworking

Vic wrote:
Has anybody here used the Jessem Mast R Slide, the sliding table
attachment for a table saw. If so could you please post your
opinions, is it worth while buying? Thanks.

I have one and am delighted with it. The one thing I did different from what
most other folks is that I attached it to the left cast iron wing of my table
saw, rather than replace the left cast iron wing with it. I've got a PC 7518
mounted in it with no sags after two years.

http://home.carolina.rr.com/jayhanig/router wing.jpg
http://home.carolina.rr.com/jayhanig/table saw1.jpg

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Vic wrote:
Has anybody here used the Jessem Mast R Slide, the sliding table
attachment for a table saw. If so could you please post your
opinions, is it worth while buying? Thanks.

I have one and am delighted with it. The one thing I did different from what
most other folks is that I attached it to the left cast iron wing of my table
saw, rather than replace the left cast iron wing with it. I've got a PC 7518
mounted in it with no sags after two years.

http://home.carolina.rr.com/jayhanig/router%20wing.jpg
http://home.carolina.rr.com/jayhanig/table%20saw1.jpg

Oops.

--