Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default A new Tower project completed!

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.
You should feel grateful. titter

I think you'd enjoy my chili better than most of her food. No complaints,
just a remark.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/12/2011 4:38 PM, Han wrote:
Larry wrote in
:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.
You should feel grateful.titter

I think you'd enjoy my chili better than most of her food. No complaints,
just a remark.

Your chili is not ,,, green is it? ;~)

The first time my wife made chili for me I thought it was hot dog
relish. She is from Tonawanda, NY.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/12/2011 6:36 PM, Leon wrote:
On 12/12/2011 4:38 PM, Han wrote:
Larry wrote in
:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.
You should feel grateful.titter

I think you'd enjoy my chili better than most of her food. No complaints,
just a remark.

Your chili is not ,,, green is it? ;~)

The first time my wife made chili for me I thought it was hot dog
relish. She is from Tonawanda, NY.

Yabbut she cooks like a coonass ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

It's likely sacrilegious, but I got a recipe for vegetarian chili,
originally aimed at participants in a summercamp - definitely not ritzy.
I did change the original 3 tbsp of cayenne pepper to 3 tsp when I tasted
it. I also added browned sweet italian sausage or spiced ground meat. I
did like the garbanzo beans, so they stayed. My daughter and her family
come running when I say I have a new batch ... If anyone is interested, I
can copy the recipe ...

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/12/2011 8:04 PM, Han wrote:
It's likely sacrilegious, but I got a recipe for vegetarian chili,
originally aimed at participants in a summercamp - definitely not ritzy.
I did change the original 3 tbsp of cayenne pepper to 3 tsp when I tasted
it. I also added browned sweet italian sausage or spiced ground meat. I
did like the garbanzo beans, so they stayed. My daughter and her family
come running when I say I have a new batch ... If anyone is interested, I
can copy the recipe ...

Sounds green to me... I don't know if you can call that chili... LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/12/2011 6:43 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 12/12/2011 6:36 PM, Leon wrote:
On 12/12/2011 4:38 PM, Han wrote:
Larry wrote in
:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.
You should feel grateful.titter

I think you'd enjoy my chili better than most of her food. No
complaints,
just a remark.

Your chili is not ,,, green is it? ;~)

The first time my wife made chili for me I thought it was hot dog
relish. She is from Tonawanda, NY.

Yabbut she cooks like a coonass ...

I'll tell her that and make her day. ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:22:08 -0700, Doug Winterburn

In , Larry Jaques
wrote:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.

In this house, the kitchen is MINE.

Your feet must be smaller than hers ;-)

I hear tell that Baldy had his feet bound as a child.
He missed going to Geisha school by || that much!

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:36:59 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 12/12/2011 4:38 PM, Han wrote:
Larry wrote in
:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.
You should feel grateful.titter

I think you'd enjoy my chili better than most of her food. No complaints,
just a remark.

Your chili is not ,,, green is it? ;~)

The first time my wife made chili for me I thought it was hot dog
relish. She is from Tonawanda, NY.

Izzat 372 parts diced jalapenos, 3 parts diced meat, and enough water
to stir it while it cooks down?

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 20:20:48 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 12/12/2011 6:43 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 12/12/2011 6:36 PM, Leon wrote:
On 12/12/2011 4:38 PM, Han wrote:
Larry wrote in
:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.
You should feel grateful.titter

I think you'd enjoy my chili better than most of her food. No
complaints,
just a remark.

Your chili is not ,,, green is it? ;~)

The first time my wife made chili for me I thought it was hot dog
relish. She is from Tonawanda, NY.

Yabbut she cooks like a coonass ...

I'll tell her that and make her day. ;~)

Tell her that Ol' Justin said it was a compLEEment.
(from his coonass grave)
Oh, here's her new sticker: http://goo.gl/KqkrF

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/12/2011 9:09 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:36:59 -0600, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 12/12/2011 4:38 PM, Han wrote:
Larry wrote in
:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.
You should feel grateful.titter

I think you'd enjoy my chili better than most of her food. No complaints,
just a remark.

Your chili is not ,,, green is it? ;~)

The first time my wife made chili for me I thought it was hot dog
relish. She is from Tonawanda, NY.

Izzat 372 parts diced jalapenos, 3 parts diced meat, and enough water
to stir it while it cooks down?

No that is jelly not chili!

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article m, Doug
Winterburn wrote:

In , Larry Jaques
wrote:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.

In this house, the kitchen is MINE.

Your feet must be smaller than hers ;-)

Nope... She's just not a very good cook. I am.

--
Woodworking and more at http://www.woodenwabbits.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote:

Yesterday I finished the "Country Style Pantry" and my wife is once
again happy with her kitchen.

--------------------------------------
Neat.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:59:17 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
I just wanted to tell you I think your piece is absolutely stunning.
If you are at all interested in being an author, you should probably
send your photos to a magazine or two.

Well Thank you Bill!

Yup. Really nice looking build. The only downside is that everything
else you make has to match this piece.

I'm always jealous of what you build. Not of the pieces themselves,
but the fact that you have a suitable space to build it in. When I
dream of winning the lottery, it's not tropical vacations and naked
women I think about, it's the house with a really nice workshop I
imagine. I'm not quite sure if my imagination is working properly or
not. ???
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/12/2011 10:26 PM, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:59:17 -0600, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
I just wanted to tell you I think your piece is absolutely stunning.
If you are at all interested in being an author, you should probably
send your photos to a magazine or two.

Well Thank you Bill!

Yup. Really nice looking build. The only downside is that everything
else you make has to match this piece.

I'm always jealous of what you build. Not of the pieces themselves,
but the fact that you have a suitable space to build it in. When I
dream of winning the lottery, it's not tropical vacations and naked
women I think about, it's the house with a really nice workshop I
imagine. I'm not quite sure if my imagination is working properly or
not.???

Thank you Dave, the down side began early last year with the bedroom
tower project. That piece is one that I am particularly proud of and I
wanted this piece to follow suite. If only they were not on such a
large scale. ;!)

I do enjoy the room although I have so darn busy since we moved in 12
months ago I have not really had a chance to put things where they need
to be. That task began today by relocating the freezer. Later this
week a few other items will be relocated and I hope to finally move my
lumber stash from the old house to the new one. Thank heavens our son
bought our older house so we were not rushed to move although I think he
may be getting a bit tired of waiting. LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:46:07 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

[...]

Gaaaaaaaaaaaack! I can't stand it any longer.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/To+follow+suit

Suite (hotel) (from gagmewithaspoonbeggars Wikipedia)
A suite in a hotel or other public accommodation, denotes a class of
luxury accommodations, the key feature of which is multiple rooms.
Many properties have one or more "honeymoon suites", and sometimes the
best accommodation is called the "presidential suite".

Sorry. I just hadda do it.

I do enjoy the room although I have so darn busy since we moved in 12
months ago I have not really had a chance to put things where they need
to be. That task began today by relocating the freezer. Later this

I hope it's a very recently purchased freezer. The old ones suck
energy like they were going out of style.

week a few other items will be relocated and I hope to finally move my
lumber stash from the old house to the new one. Thank heavens our son
bought our older house so we were not rushed to move although I think he
may be getting a bit tired of waiting. LOL

Don't worry. I think he knows how slowly old people get around to
doing things.

Are you guys as dead in the winter as I am? I have a LifeAlert
installation today and 2-3 hours on Friday with an old client, with
one hour put in last week. That's it for the month so far. sigh

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave wrote the following:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:59:17 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
I just wanted to tell you I think your piece is absolutely stunning.
If you are at all interested in being an author, you should probably
send your photos to a magazine or two.

Well Thank you Bill!

Yup. Really nice looking build. The only downside is that everything
else you make has to match this piece.

I'm always jealous of what you build. Not of the pieces themselves,
but the fact that you have a suitable space to build it in. When I
dream of winning the lottery, it's not tropical vacations and naked
women I think about, it's the house with a really nice workshop I
imagine. I'm not quite sure if my imagination is working properly or
not. ???

You could have all 3. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.woodworking

In aweb.com, Doug

In , Larry Jaques
wrote:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.

In this house, the kitchen is MINE.

Your feet must be smaller than hers ;-)

Nope... She's just not a very good cook. I am.

Watch out for the day she says she is no good at doing the laundry. :-)

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Well Leon.... you probably just made life harder for a lot of nice
guys. How could they follow that up in their own homes?

Beautiful stuff, Leon. Seriously.

After seeing your other work in person, I know the workmanship is
excellent. But I love the design work you are doing as it like no
other. It has a simple elegance to it that is really appealing to
me. I am wondering if it might be time to think about sharing that on
a larger platform than this dinky newsgroup (if you aren't already!)
and maybe thinking of teaching others.

I am still hoping that Kathy and me can make it to Houston to see all
of you in Houston. Maybe we can see it in person then.

On the other hand, I might not want Kathy to see it; I would hate to
have to make all the disclaimers if she asked the dreaded "is that
something you could do honey?". Yikes!

Gorgeous work.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Leon wrote:

Thank you Dave, the down side began early last year with the bedroom
tower project. That piece is one that I am particularly proud of and I
wanted this piece to follow suite. If only they were not on such a
large scale. ;!)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaack! I can't stand it any longer.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/To+follow+suit

Suite (hotel) (from gagmewithaspoonbeggars Wikipedia)
A suite in a hotel or other public accommodation, denotes a class of
luxury accommodations, the key feature of which is multiple rooms.
Many properties have one or more "honeymoon suites", and sometimes the
best accommodation is called the "presidential suite".

Sorry. I just hadda do it.

Au Contraire, Mon Frère.

Suite: n.
1. A staff of attendants or followers; a retinue.

2.
a. A group of related things intended to be used together; a set.

b. also (s?t) A set of matching furnitu a dining room suite.

(American Heritage Dictionary, 4th ed.)

Max Duryee

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , FrozenNorth

In aweb.com, Doug

In , Larry Jaques
wrote:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.

In this house, the kitchen is MINE.

Your feet must be smaller than hers ;-)

Nope... She's just not a very good cook. I am.

Watch out for the day she says she is no good at doing the laundry. :-)

Everyone shares the household chores (like laundry) around here. As my
shop is just off the laundry room, it's an easy thing for me to handle.

The kids do their own.

--
Woodworking and more at http://www.woodenwabbits.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

The kitchen cabinets had to follow the bedroom suite towers.
;~) I'll blame the spell checker.

I do enjoy the room although I have so darn busy since we moved in 12
months ago I have not really had a chance to put things where they need
to be. That task began today by relocating the freezer. Later this

I hope it's a very recently purchased freezer. The old ones suck
energy like they were going out of style.

About 3 years old at the time, we lefo out 20_ year old on with my son
and brought my dad's freezer over.

week a few other items will be relocated and I hope to finally move my
lumber stash from the old house to the new one. Thank heavens our son
bought our older house so we were not rushed to move although I think he
may be getting a bit tired of waiting. LOL

Don't worry. I think he knows how slowly old people get around to
doing things.

Yeah he plays that card a lot.

Are you guys as dead in the winter as I am? I have a LifeAlert
installation today and 2-3 hours on Friday with an old client, with
one hour put in last week. That's it for the month so far.sigh

I have 3 maybe 4 customers waiting for me to start up again. I'm on
break till after Christmas.

--
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the

results.
-- Sir Winston

Churchill

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/13/2011 11:31 AM, Max wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote

Leon wrote:

[...]

Thank you Max!

Hey Larry "snort, snort" ;~)

Scroll down to "D"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suite

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/13/2011 11:14 AM, wrote:On 12/13/2011 11:14
AM,
wrote:
[...]

A heart felt Thank You, Robert!

lot of my attention these days. Swingman got me hooked, you should join
in too. It is a totally different atmosphere and basically in it's
beginning stages. You sir would be a great addition to that group.

Y'all need to just come down, period. There, it is settled. This needs
to be a tradition thing and it would not have to be at Christmas if it
was a conflict in scheduling. And we could com to see you if that would
make things easier.

If Kathy wants one, I know where you can at least get the plans for
free. ;~) AND BTY, I would love for you to catch up with Karl, he has
seen it and "tush't it" LOL

Don't be a stranger.......

Leon
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:14:17 -0800 (PST), "
On the other hand, I might not want Kathy to see it; I would hate to
have to make all the disclaimers if she asked the dreaded "is that
something you could do honey?". Yikes!

Yes, but it could be an fantastic opportunity to obtain her permission
to buy a whole pile of big iron to build those new additions to your
home.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 10, 4:41*pm, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
As many of you know my wife and I had a new home built with my 3 car
shop and her upstairs quilting studio. *The only real thing lacking in
this new home was kitchen pantry storage. [schipferized]

As always, Leon, exquisite!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/13/2011 5:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Dec 10, 4:41 pm, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
As many of you know my wife and I had a new home built with my 3 car
shop and her upstairs quilting studio. The only real thing lacking in
this new home was kitchen pantry storage. [schipferized]

As always, Leon, exquisite!

Thank you Sir!

Hope your family is doing well. I know that the holiday season can be
tough.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:31:11 -0700, "Max"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Leon wrote:

[...]

sigh
Now look up the phrase in question, Max. "follow suite"
Ain't no such aminal.

Some people's kids. I swear...

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

Bedroom suite, hotel suite, dining room suite, OK.
Follow suit, OK.

I do enjoy the room although I have so darn busy since we moved in 12
months ago I have not really had a chance to put things where they need
to be. That task began today by relocating the freezer. Later this

I hope it's a very recently purchased freezer. The old ones suck
energy like they were going out of style.

About 3 years old at the time, we lefo out 20_ year old on with my son
and brought my dad's freezer over.

You did him a disservice. He would have cheaper lease payments than
what the old boxes cost in electricity every month.

week a few other items will be relocated and I hope to finally move my
lumber stash from the old house to the new one. Thank heavens our son
bought our older house so we were not rushed to move although I think he
may be getting a bit tired of waiting. LOL

Don't worry. I think he knows how slowly old people get around to
doing things.

Yeah he plays that card a lot.

Are you guys as dead in the winter as I am? I have a LifeAlert
installation today and 2-3 hours on Friday with an old client, with
one hour put in last week. That's it for the month so far.sigh

I have 3 maybe 4 customers waiting for me to start up again. I'm on
break till after Christmas.

Must be nice to be rich enough for a new house and a month or two off.

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/13/2011 08:39 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:31:11 -0700,
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Leon wrote:

[...]

As in "suite" pronounced "sweet". Suit as in the the new suit you wear
to weddings and funerals (is there a difference?).

-- Sir Winston Churchill

--
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure,the creed of ignorance, and the
gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery"

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 20:46:53 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

On 12/13/2011 08:39 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:31:11 -0700,
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Leon wrote:

[...]

"Suit" is also used in cards, which is where our phrase "to follow
suit" came from.

Now all we have to do is convince people to drop the "e" in "suite" to
get "suit" and then drop the extra "o" to get "loser".

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

Cheaper house payments....2 years to go and he owns it. Imagine, 24,
has 50% equity after the first year.

week a few other items will be relocated and I hope to finally move my
lumber stash from the old house to the new one. Thank heavens our son
bought our older house so we were not rushed to move although I think he
may be getting a bit tired of waiting. LOL

Don't worry. I think he knows how slowly old people get around to
doing things.

Yeah he plays that card a lot.

Are you guys as dead in the winter as I am? I have a LifeAlert
installation today and 2-3 hours on Friday with an old client, with
one hour put in last week. That's it for the month so far.sigh

I have 3 maybe 4 customers waiting for me to start up again. I'm on
break till after Christmas.

Must be nice to be rich enough for a new house and a month or two off.

Yeah,,, its paid for.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

Good show. It took me a bit longer. My first house was paid off
while I lived in it, but it took me a bit longer. Sold it (at 60% of
what the idiot broker listed it, after the city screwed me twice) and
bought this one outright. I only wish I'd bought more land so I'd
have room for a large shop and storage area.

Must be nice to be rich enough for a new house and a month or two off.

Yeah,,, its paid for.

That's a great feeling, isn't it? Loans are a bitch.

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

For the last 15 years we have had no mortgage and have been debt free
except for the times that ZERO % financing is offered. We do use a
credit card extensively but only the ones that pay us to use them and
those are paid off monthly.
Yeah, throwing money away in interest for immediate gratification seems
to be a necessary evil for many. We have been fortunately enough to get
out of that routine.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:47:27 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Thank you Dave, the down side began early last year with the bedroom
tower project. That piece is one that I am particularly proud of and I
wanted this piece to follow suite. If only they were not on such a
large scale. ;!)

The various woods and finishes you use makes me think that those
pieces would have also qualified you for that Festool contest you
entered. Have you had any further response from them about it?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/14/2011 9:13 AM, Dave wrote:
On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:47:27 -0600, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
Thank you Dave, the down side began early last year with the bedroom
tower project. That piece is one that I am particularly proud of and I
wanted this piece to follow suite. If only they were not on such a
large scale. ;!)

The various woods and finishes you use makes me think that those
pieces would have also qualified you for that Festool contest you
entered. Have you had any further response from them about it?

Dave I have receive no other response other that they did receive my entry.

I think Swingman is going to buy one when they come out. Do you
remember saying that Swingman? ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:31:11 -0700, "Max"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Leon wrote:

[...]

Hate when that happens. excusez-moi. discúlpeme.

Max (Oh, and thank you for bringing that to my attention) G

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

Same here. How do you like bank accounts which pay you a whopping
0.05% interest on your checking? I'm still thinking "WTF?" over why
they would even do that.

Yeah, throwing money away in interest for immediate gratification seems
to be a necessary evil for many. We have been fortunately enough to get
out of that routine.

Me, too. I have only one loan now (truck, 80% paid off) and no CC
balances. When I took Business Law in HS, interest rates they're
charging today were criminal, known as "usury."

I'm still researching this one to death:

1) Get a business expansion grant.
--This is a no-brainer, no cost, could take a couple years to get.
$50k to start.

or
2) Lease a much larger machine and have to rent shop space for it.
--This is the highest cost but at a lower interest rate. It also
presents the possibility of quicker ROI due to larger projects, but
those would take more expertise in software and hardware manipulation
prior to taking them on. Catch 22. $30-50k to start.

or
3) Buy the parts and software, then build my own smaller CNC router
with borrowed CC money. I'd have to clear out my own shop for it.
--It's the least monetary output but the highest interest. I could
start slowly and then expand into a larger machine as the money came
in. (I could turn the little guy into a laser or plasma cutter then.)
$4-6k to start.

Decisions, decisions, though I'm leaning toward the latter. Almost all
of the niches I'm considering breaking into could be done on a smaller
and potentially less precise machine.

-- Sir Winston Churchill
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Same here. How do you like bank accounts which pay you a whopping
0.05% interest on your checking? I'm still thinking "WTF?" over why
they would even do that.

Perhaps so they can maintain that they pay interest on some of their
checking account, maybe? Also, some people can't tell the difference
between 5% and .05%.

I know that their "reserve rate" (the amount on deposit a bank can't
lend) is higher on demand deposit (checking) accounts than for savings
accounts. So, assuming that they wish to make loans, it makes sense that
they would prefer the money in the savings accounts. That is also
related to the requirement that they (have to) restrict the number of
w/d's per month from savings accounts--else, in the eyes of the federal
reserve, they would resemble demand deposit accounts.

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:53:13 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
I think Swingman is going to buy one when they come out. Do you
remember saying that Swingman? ;~)

Well, considering the way you two swap tools, I guess it all comes
down to whose turn it is to buy.