Posted to rec.woodworking
willshak willshak is offline

Default A new Tower project completed!

Dave wrote the following:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:59:17 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
I just wanted to tell you I think your piece is absolutely stunning.
If you are at all interested in being an author, you should probably
send your photos to a magazine or two.

Well Thank you Bill!

Yup. Really nice looking build. The only downside is that everything
else you make has to match this piece.

I'm always jealous of what you build. Not of the pieces themselves,
but the fact that you have a suitable space to build it in. When I
dream of winning the lottery, it's not tropical vacations and naked
women I think about, it's the house with a really nice workshop I
imagine. I'm not quite sure if my imagination is working properly or
not. ???

You could have all 3. :-)

--

Bill