Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A new Tower project completed!

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 20:20:48 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 12/12/2011 6:43 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 12/12/2011 6:36 PM, Leon wrote:
On 12/12/2011 4:38 PM, Han wrote:
Larry wrote in
:

You're one of the few men in the country whose wife will let a set of
steps or ladder get anywhere near their PROTECTED AREA, the kitchen.
You should feel grateful.titter

I think you'd enjoy my chili better than most of her food. No
complaints,
just a remark.

Your chili is not ,,, green is it? ;~)

The first time my wife made chili for me I thought it was hot dog
relish. She is from Tonawanda, NY.

Yabbut she cooks like a coonass ...

I'll tell her that and make her day. ;~)

Tell her that Ol' Justin said it was a compLEEment.
(from his coonass grave)
Oh, here's her new sticker: http://goo.gl/KqkrF

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand