Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default A new Tower project completed!

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:31:11 -0700, "Max"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Leon wrote:

Thank you Dave, the down side began early last year with the bedroom
tower project. That piece is one that I am particularly proud of and I
wanted this piece to follow suite. If only they were not on such a
large scale. ;!)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaack! I can't stand it any longer.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/To+follow+suit

Suite (hotel) (from gagmewithaspoonbeggars Wikipedia)
A suite in a hotel or other public accommodation, denotes a class of
luxury accommodations, the key feature of which is multiple rooms.
Many properties have one or more "honeymoon suites", and sometimes the
best accommodation is called the "presidential suite".

Sorry. I just hadda do it.

Au Contraire, Mon Frère.

Suite: n.
1. A staff of attendants or followers; a retinue.

2.
a. A group of related things intended to be used together; a set.

b. also (s?t) A set of matching furnitu a dining room suite.

(American Heritage Dictionary, 4th ed.)

sigh
Now look up the phrase in question, Max. "follow suite"
Ain't no such aminal.

Some people's kids. I swear...

Hate when that happens. excusez-moi. discúlpeme.

Max (Oh, and thank you for bringing that to my attention) G