Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A new Tower project completed!

On 12/14/2011 9:13 AM, Dave wrote:
On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:47:27 -0600, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
Thank you Dave, the down side began early last year with the bedroom
tower project. That piece is one that I am particularly proud of and I
wanted this piece to follow suite. If only they were not on such a
large scale. ;!)

The various woods and finishes you use makes me think that those
pieces would have also qualified you for that Festool contest you
entered. Have you had any further response from them about it?

Dave I have receive no other response other that they did receive my entry.

I think Swingman is going to buy one when they come out. Do you
remember saying that Swingman? ;~)